Schofield latest......

1 hour ago, mushroom said:

I reckon Eamonn will kick his head in. 

I’m in for a monkey on Eams’ :laugh:

Eamon and Ruth will tag team him...heard they do a good Legions of Doom tribute act! Lol

• Haha 2

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And you can bet your bollocks every stinking cnut on ITV and morning tv knew what the dirty bast@rd was up to, shame on them all, peado enablers

I would expect my own kids to kick the shit out of me personally if I ever did that to there mother, don’t make no odds the gender or sexuality he disrespected his entire family 

Excatly comitted adultery on his wife an they all feel sorry for him what a scumbag,great example to show your kids eh jon

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Fuucking beasts!

cnuts like him and his ilk should be shot! Fuuck all to do with being gay, he’s a sick, predatory piece of shit.

i think a man shagging another man’s arse has a sadistic vibe to start with 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

In other news Holly willabooby is about to be exposed as a rug muncher after photos of her sniffing Alison Hammonds knickers were leaked to the press.

8150FB25-E584-40FF-A1C4-17B8C02859A7.jpeg

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

I see there pics of schofield that kid and willowby popping up everywhere and she reckons she didn't know what was going on...bollocks

It’s just a script they play to, deny it then admit it say sorry distance yourself from the one who’s been caught etc, they are all involved and all taking legal advise on keeping there own noses clean I believe that 7 people have now spoken out about making complaints that were swept under the carpet to protect him, this is being handled just like the Saville case and the final act will be itv will make a documentary showing the scofe was a lone wolf that fooled everyone, worse bit about it is the public will swallow it all until the next one and the next etc 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Where is he now Surely he should be in custody.I’ve not read anywhere that the police have even visited him?? The way that people are distancing themselves from him shows they knew what was happening & should be punished aswell!! Atb

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Dinosaurs said:

Where is he now Surely he should be in custody.I’ve not read anywhere that the police have even visited him?? The way that people are distancing themselves from him shows they knew what was happening & should be punished aswell!! Atb

He hasn’t been accused of doing anything illegal…….. yet!

Im sure more will come out; if he hasn’t done anything illegal, why isn’t he suing ITV for wrongful dismissal ???

Cheers. 

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

He hasn’t been accused of doing anything illegal…….. yet!

Im sure more will come out; if he hasn’t done anything illegal, why isn’t he suing ITV for wrongful dismissal ???

Cheers. 

Just heard he’s been arrested for bending and receiving swollen goods ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
49 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Reckon that young lad be in for a bumper payday soon, the red tops be throwing money at him

He been getting 30k a month to keep his mouth closed 

• Thanks 1