Came off my bike.

Mate of mine died when he fell off his bike on his own drive way when his foot missed the pedal and he hit his head when he fell, sober and not stoned in any way..Good your ok D :victory:....

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went to watch a band on Saturday night, only a couple of miles away so decided to pedal out there. Only had five pints so not pissed but possibly had that arrogant confidence ? Clipped a gat

Time to put the bike away Dave, the disability scooter is calling....??

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, fireman said:

Mate of mine died when he fell off his bike on his own drive way when his foot missed the pedal and he hit his head when he fell, sober and not stoned in any way..Good your ok D :victory:....

When the universe says times up.. times up! Crazy how easy and quick it is sometimes mate.

• Like 1
On 26/05/2023 at 01:41, dytkos said:

Went to watch a band on Saturday night, only a couple of miles away so decided to pedal out there.

Only had five pints so not pissed but possibly had that arrogant confidence ?

Clipped a gatepost with my left pedal, span me round into a metal post ?‍♂️ 

Bikes OK.

Cheers, D.

IMG_20230525_140608_hdr.jpg

I'm calling bollox on this..

I recon you forgot the safe word

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

If you haven't fell of a bicycle while pissed you haven't lived. 

Speedy recovery D..... keep er lit..... 

I've got one for you, many moons ago, was biking home from my girl friend house, it was down long  road, no houses by it   just country type road. It was about 12.30pm, was on me bike, I had about 3 pints, so was OK. We watched Psycho the film, going up this long hill, me mind went bit daft, thinking just think if some mad prat jumped at me with knife, or axe lol. Well a tramp, I think that what it was come from the feild and started to cross the road by bottom of the hill,. I thought christ who that,  then not looking at road, went up the kerb, love the handle bars, on me back lol. I was. Proper fooked, took me I hour to get home after. Lol

• Haha 2
23 hours ago, fireman said:

There was a steeple Jack in Limerick Who broke his neck after tripping while putting on his shirt at top of stairs....Man working up 500foot most of his life. Fell off a fair few bikes myself drunk or drunk+tablets. Waking up next day with no idea where cuts n bruises came from,where my glasses were or where bike was lol.Got a bad fright in the end _gave up the cycling 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, tinytiger said:

There was a steeple Jack in Limerick Who broke his neck after tripping while putting on his shirt at top of stairs....Man working up 500foot most of his life. Fell off a fair few bikes myself drunk or drunk+tablets. Waking up next day with no idea where cuts n bruises came from,where my glasses were or where bike was lol.Got a bad fright in the end _gave up the cycling 

Lol....brilliant...love that...

Gave up the cycling...not the alcohol....lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
21 hours ago, dogmandont said:

And rollerblades. ???

I was gonna type that but thought I may digress the thread :laugh:

Alcohol is bad with any wheel inspired mode of transportation! Rollerblades, alcohol and a fuucking beast of a coursing dog… bad combination also :laugh: :laugh: 

I have countless scars, bone callus’s, police fines and PTSD from combining these 3 things :laugh:

Edited by mushroom
  • Haha 2
46 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I was gonna type that but thought I may digress the thread :laugh:

Alcohol is bad with any wheel inspired mode of transportation! Rollerblades, alcohol and a fuucking beast of a coursing dog… bad combination also :laugh: :laugh: 

I have countless scars, bone callus’s, police fines and PTSD from combining this 3 things :laugh:

Took a spin on a mates yz125 once, pissed as a fart, didn't end well.. Lol. Covered in grass rash.. it's every bit as bad as road rash and don't let anyone tell you any different. Lol. 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Took a spin on a mates yz125 once, pissed as a fart, didn't end well.. Lol. Covered in grass rash.. it's every bit as bad as road rash and don't let anyone tell you any different. Lol. 

My right hand third and fourth ribs still stick out from one time this numptey planted me :laugh:

Best advice I got about that was from Gnash… he said remember to breathe normal or you’ll build up liquid in ya lungs, forget bandages :laugh: 

• Haha 1