Came off my bike.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went to watch a band on Saturday night, only a couple of miles away so decided to pedal out there. Only had five pints so not pissed but possibly had that arrogant confidence ? Clipped a gat

Time to put the bike away Dave, the disability scooter is calling....??

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Francie, said:

Never ever drink an drive

Joking aside you can be nicked for it on a pushbike ...a horse ...or even one of them Escooters..that you hire

20 hours ago, dytkos said:

Went to watch a band on Saturday night, only a couple of miles away so decided to pedal out there.

Only had five pints so not pissed but possibly had that arrogant confidence ?

Clipped a gatepost with my left pedal, span me round into a metal post ?‍♂️ 

Bikes OK.

Cheers, D.

IMG_20230525_140608_hdr.jpg

Dopey c**t

• Haha 2

Tbh it looks worse than it feels, didn't do any ribs thank fcuk. Have broke ribs a few times, hurts like shit and takes ages to heal, this will be OK in a couple of weeks ?

Did that on Saturday was doing walking football on Tuesday ? 

Cheers, D.

20 hours ago, TOMO said:

Joking aside you can be nicked for it on a pushbike ...a horse ...or even one of them Escooters..that you hire

Many moons ago cycling home from the pub wobbling all over the place got a tug from plod, my mate started giving it large and was promptly slung in the back charged with drunk in charge of a mechanically propelled velocipede or some such madness court and fine followed ? 

• Haha 1
On 26/05/2023 at 12:46, Francie, said:

Never ever drink an drive

True mate you fookin spill to much haha, hope your OK Dave looks sore, hope the bike in better shape lol. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Many moons ago cycling home from the pub wobbling all over the place got a tug from plod, my mate started giving it large and was promptly slung in the back charged with drunk in charge of a mechanically propelled velocipede or some such madness court and fine followed ? 

My old mate was cycling home from Reading to Pangbourne, probably 25 years ago now, pissed as a fart - he hit a badger and came off his bike.

......... all of his scrapes and bruises were from him trying to scoot away from it when it ran at him before he could get back up :laugh:

• Haha 3