feckin Labs

I read a post on Fb the other day, A women was walking her reactive Lol lab and was complaining that someone's dogs were running free in the street, now these dogs didnt attack her dog or anything but it was there owners fault that her dog was going mental!. twat and the dog need a bullet. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

None taken mate, it's just how I write. My girlfriend did kick me in the shins and left me over the staff incident as well, lol. I didn't like her that much anyway.

Not too clued up on labs but cousin and uncle have had fair few. Last were half brother sister drakeshead, nothing alike in build but graft all day. Little bitch smash through cover, the dog seemed on

Did u finger her ray

19 hours ago, Luckee legs said:

Completely agree, they are not soft dogs. My collie lurcher was attacked by a lab at 6 months and now he goes for them, of course because they are a  common dog this can occur almost every day and people thinks he's a c...t. I've been bitten a few times by dogs but only two breeds...... border collies (both times trying to get permission ?) and labs. Borders sneaked around and got me in the calf but labs were more upfront about it.

That's very true that mate, I've done all thing in past going up to farms asking for permission, and the loose collies snarling / trying to bite you, this farm had big black gsd x collie thing on chain this animal deff bite you he was loose at night, you didn't poach his place lol. Right now with the hot weather the pet dog owners come out of the wood work with there ( untrained) feckin dogs, you either got to go early 7.30 am, or 7.30pm to miss these idiots. As said my big old dog 11 in august, he don't need agro at his age, but right now why still agile and strong, he could do alot of damage, but. I don't want it at my age either just want quite nice dog walk??

• Like 1
On 25/05/2023 at 22:25, bird said:

I  tell you what this breed, are deff not as friendly as people think

My mate's Patterdale got killed by a loose golden lab and they have attacked my little whippet crosses before for no reason. I saw one at a horse event pick on a rather large, very fit red cattle dog and the cattle dog killed it after a horrible few minutes because nobody stepped in. People buy them as placid family dogs, lol, give me a pit any day for that job. The pet labs I've seen are fat, useless trouble makers and one dog I'd never want to own.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

My mate's Patterdale got killed by a loose golden lab and they have attacked my little whippet crosses before for no reason. I saw one at a horse event pick on a rather large, very fit red cattle dog and the cattle dog killed it after a horrible few minutes because nobody stepped in. People buy them as placid family dogs, lol, give me a pit any day for that job. The pet labs I've seen are fat, useless trouble makers and one dog I'd never want to own.

A cattle dog killed a lab in a few minutes I’m not calling you a liar but that sounds like bull shit mate

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
30 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

A cattle dog killed a lab in a few minutes I’m not calling you a liar but that sounds like bull shit mate

Why, a fat lab and a working cattle dog around the same size. I wasn't stepping in, they weren't my dogs. My staff killed my girlfriend at the time's lab and the staff was a third the size and on a chain.

37 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Never met a nice lab always sketchy things known a couple to bite kids! 

if people want something like a lab as a pet I’d definitely choose a golden retriever over a lab any day 

They're not much better imo. A Golden retriever killed it's teenager male owner walking it on a golf course over here a few years ago.

• Sad 1
12 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

Why, a fat lab and a working cattle dog around the same size. I wasn't stepping in, they weren't my dogs. My staff killed my girlfriend at the time's lab and the staff was a third the size and on a chain.

I didn’t mean for you to take offence I enjoy you’re posts 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

I didn’t mean for you to take offence I enjoy you’re posts 

None taken mate, it's just how I write. My girlfriend did kick me in the shins and left me over the staff incident as well, lol. I didn't like her that much anyway.

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, gaza said:

Chocolate labs, massive fat things with bully heads, are the most common dog aggressive dog I come across.

You could argue they have been bred for colour and dollar over temperament and health though. The majority of labs I've been around have been on the shoots and were mostly sound temperament but the couple of iffy ones I've seen have been the big show types or rescues.

I'm looking into getting a dog at the minute for a family dog that can still be useful and not completely gay so been looking at labs and it's a minefield. I'm interested in other breeds but the fertility problems like labs.

3 minutes ago, gnipper said:

I'm looking into getting a dog at the minute for a family dog that can still be useful and not completely gay so been looking at labs and it's a minefield. I'm interested in other breeds but the fertility problems like labs.

Drakeshead real name no gimmicks

• Thanks 1