• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It can be difficult to watch someone having a genuine panic attack ,you feel helpless watching a grown man sobbing and wailing ,I remember Tomo getting to Greggs just as the 'sold out ' sign went up .

I think there is clearly a lot of misunderstanding of the problem here probably clouded by those people that just jump on a band wagon and claim to have them undiagnosed my misses has genuine panic at

Witnessed the very same within my closesr family... spent strange times walking all hours of the night/morning just to "get out of the house"... to see proper anxiety/depression etc first hand and rea

Posted Images

Whilst I'm sure they are a real thing...

We get fed up of dealing with mainly young women who have them in our club....it very often seems like there just attention seeking...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It can be difficult to watch someone having a genuine panic attack ,you feel helpless watching a grown man sobbing and wailing ,I remember Tomo getting to Greggs just as the 'sold out ' sign went up ...tough Heartbreaking watch that was .

• Like 3
  • Haha 16

Only ever had one and that was when they stuck me in an MRI machine. No idea why, never had one since and I’ve been in the MRI since that time. It was a real need to not be in that machine at that moment. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

The lack of mental strength and ability to not be overwhelmed 

I disagree buddy my lad is autistic he was 13 when we had the old bitch put to sleep same age as him they grew up together never apart from her being 8 weeks old he carried her in the vets and stayed with her yet I know lads who i have had to take there dogs because they couldn't face it yet my lad can't get on a bus full of folk 

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
10 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I disagree buddy my lad is autistic he was 13 when we had the old bitch put to sleep same age as him they grew up together never apart from her being 8 weeks old he carried her in the vets and stayed with her yet I know lads who i have had to take there dogs because they couldn't face it yet my lad can't get on a bus full of folk 

Sad that mate , my lad had also just received a diagnosis for autism . Is what he is and nothing we can do , I wouldn’t change him for the world regardless . 

What I was meaning was more the fact that people , and I use this term lightly, unaffected by a disorder , do not have the mental resilience or ability to push through anymore with attrition . It’s easy to just wrap , jack , pull up , as there is no pride in achieving anything . 

this is no better symbolised by the masses upon masses of young people medicated , early twenties types who’ve had their head melted with ching and delusions of grandeur from social media. 
Can’t manage a full week in work as “they’re not in the right head space “ but never seems to affect them on a night time or a weekend . 

dossers 

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, hambone said:

Not wanking enough

All jokes aside my wife used to get them with crowds, pain in the arse for a few years and a very real problem for her. We had tickets for Wales v Australia rugby in Cardiff for my boy through youth rugby and I couldn't make it so my wife went with him. I fretted all day that she would be OK and after the match and train journey home she was done with the panic attacks caused by crowds as if you can cope with Cardiff on an international day you can cope with any crowd 

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Sad that mate , my lad had also just received a diagnosis for autism . Is what he is and nothing we can do , I wouldn’t change him for the world regardless . 

What I was meaning was more the fact that people , and I use this term lightly, unaffected by a disorder , do not have the mental resilience or ability to push through anymore with attrition . It’s easy to just wrap , jack , pull up , as there is no pride in achieving anything . 

this is no better symbolised by the masses upon masses of young people medicated , early twenties types who’ve had their head melted with ching and delusions of grandeur from social media. 
Can’t manage a full week in work as “they’re not in the right head space “ but never seems to affect them on a night time or a weekend . 

dossers 

Agree with all that, see it everyday with lads in work. 

• Thanks 1