What mix is my lurcher?

21 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

A “Greb” is a semi mythical creature, akin to Bigfoot, Sasquatch and the far more elusive British wild big cats !

Its supposedly been spotted in the wild, usually near railway lines, but is far more frequent on the forums of THL.

It uses its chameleon like powers to change appearance regularly, but being not to bright is quickly found out and frightened off.

Its argumentative, but relatively harmless, often inquisitive and has been spotted in the company of a large Akita.

Cheers.

Apparently one bin spotted at side o the road out Newark way but when the went back it had gone 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

A “Greb” is a semi mythical creature, akin to Bigfoot, Sasquatch and the far more elusive British wild big cats !

Its supposedly been spotted in the wild, usually near railway lines, but is far more frequent on the forums of THL.

It uses its chameleon like powers to change appearance regularly, but being not to bright is quickly found out and frightened off.

Its argumentative, but relatively harmless, often inquisitive and has been spotted in the company of a large Akita.

Cheers.

Now, I don't know if Greb47 has taken on the 'moniker' of Harry greb, definitely one of the best fighters OF ALL TIME, but yeah, he certainly causes controversy on every thread he's involved with.

11 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Now, I don't know if Greb47 has taken on the 'moniker' of Harry greb, definitely one of the best fighters OF ALL TIME, but yeah, he certainly causes controversy on every thread he's involved with.

FFS, Sharky, you’re a bigger trouble maker/ wind up merchant than the Grebster ! 
That post is going to have my protege’ mC delving into Google now, to prove that Fury is a million times better fighter than Harry Greb !!

Just when I though I was making progress with him !

Thank you very much;

Thank you very f****n much !!!!!

Cheers.

• Haha 3
13 hours ago, dodger said:

Don't tell me mc's a tyson duck fury fan what are you playing at mac ? 

Kin el, dodge, you're a bit late to that party!! 

Just the mention of the F word, and Magoo comes over all unnecessary!!  ? ?

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, shaaark said:

Kin el, dodge, you're a bit late to that party!! 

Just the mention of the F word, and Magoo comes over all unnecessary!!  ? ?

Iv always found fury overrated as a boxer shark n not enough power for his size?

Also heard of a few people that he's not the people's champion that he portrays himself to be as when approached by fans off camera he just blanks them without the curtesy of a hello back, I'm not even sure I buy all that mental health thing, he wouldn't of tied the laces of Mike tyson holyfield boe Lewis even morrison etc then ducked Joshua for so long n no ones even botherd about now but ducking usyk was the icing on the cake for a lot of people..

• Like 2
1 hour ago, dodger said:

Iv always found fury overrated as a boxer shark n not enough power for his size?

Also heard of a few people that he's not the people's champion that he portrays himself to be as when approached by fans off camera he just blanks them without the curtesy of a hello back, I'm not even sure I buy all that mental health thing, he wouldn't of tied the laces of Mike tyson holyfield boe Lewis even morrison etc then ducked Joshua for so long n no ones even botherd about now but ducking usyk was the icing on the cake for a lot of people..

You've done it now, dodge, we'll both be off Gooey's Christmas card list now!!  ??

• Haha 1
On 26/05/2023 at 21:45, dodger said:

He was OK with my son in law last year who was working near where he takes his kid to school.

Cheers, D.

IMG-20220121-WA0000.jpg

• Like 1