Counting down the days

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Until the season starts. Cleared 11 months now and training going well. Retrieve turned into bit of a game for her but she knows the drill so hopefully once working I can get her on track.  She’s a

She is not and out and out killer which makes life easier. She marked leveret last night in long grass. I had time to pop her on a lead. She would have grabbed it if it ran but just marked it while it

I see you have the same modest temperament ?

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, sandymere said:

You'll be having some fun next season,  mind I expect she'll  give you the odd grey hair amidst the grins. ?

More than likely full mischief 

IMG_9492.JPG.29585710671e53607069758558f8e4d0.JPG

Edited by terryd
  • Like 1

Lovely pup Terry hope you have some good sport with him..

Tbh I'm not in a rush for next season quite enjoying the rest tbf n even still feel tired from last season maybe a sign of getting older lol

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, dodger said:

What do you think about the little corsa van Terry, if I didn't have kids n 6 dogs that'd be summet I'd go for nice simple n easy n cheap to run I bet..

Good little van cheap on fuel but typically of me to buy a van I can’t fit any thing in other than the dog lol. Still struggle to go fetch bloody fridge or some thing 

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, dodger said:

Lovely pup Terry hope you have some good sport with him..

Tbh I'm not in a rush for next season quite enjoying the rest tbf n even still feel tired from last season maybe a sign of getting older lol

Yea I hear you. September gets busy fishing pigeon shooting geese and now this pup to kick off. Keeps us going though :)

• Like 1
8 hours ago, terryd said:

Good little van cheap on fuel but typically of me to buy a van I can’t fit any thing in other than the dog lol. Still struggle to go fetch bloody fridge or some thing 

Terry trust me I'm the same and it's a godsend no running round delivering stuff like Amazon to family and friends ?

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Terry trust me I'm the same and it's a godsend no running round delivering stuff like Amazon to family and friends ?

That's right mate soon as someone says we could do wi someone with a van I.run off or mek meself sick 

• Like 1