Hopefully helps

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thats them 6 days and mum is doing  well. Lets hope the sunshine stays like this in 3 week's when the madness starts 

I was expecting a litter off pups this Sunday coming.  Other than her turning fussy with food  (which she has always been) was a relatively good pregnancy until last Monday.   I came home to

Lymphodema which is a blockage of the lymphatic system, in pregnancy the pressure of the pups etc was constricting the lymphatic system. Basically  lymphatic fluid drains into the legs but can't get o

Posted Images

On 26/05/2023 at 12:42, johnrussell84 said:

IMG-20230526-WA0050.jpeg.383c1fdf55e9ba273e94cd848673fbee.jpegthats them 6 days and mum is doing  well. Lets hope the sunshine stays like this in 3 week's when the madness starts 20230526_112725.jpg.5fb746a3a2116e908a9ce874af9901f8.jpg

Reckon that black un on its own be a sport dog john

49 minutes ago, johnrussell84 said:

Mostly boys the blacks mate,  2 real big ones. Mum's 25.5tts dads 27 both racey.

Going to need that trolley flacko dumped for them ?

They be bigguns then ,the trolley bin impounded I think they had it under surveillance for a few month ,some Anglo Scottish dog smuggling fiasco 

22 minutes ago, Black neck said:

They be bigguns then ,the trolley bin impounded I think they had it under surveillance for a few month ,some Anglo Scottish dog smuggling fiasco 

You're a man with connections can't you help me out.  Blame it on flacko and there a slab a sausage and black pudding in it ?

• Haha 1

Wow, she did you proud, that's a good-sized litter and given the rocky start it's all come together nicely for all those involved.

I had a bitch who had the same problem, except I had to decided what I wanted to do as they were nowhere near full term.The vet told me," we need to get those pups out right now, they can't be saved, but I can save the bitch, we don't have any time to waste". So I made the best choice I could.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, toolebox said:

Wow, she did you proud, that's a good-sized litter and given the rocky start it's all come together nicely for all those involved.

I had a bitch who had the same problem, except I had to decided what I wanted to do as they were nowhere near full term.The vet told me," we need to get those pups out right now, they can't be saved, but I can save the bitch, we don't have any time to waste". So I made the best choice I could.

Yeh I got very lucky , this happened 7 days prior. The vet on Tuesday told me her cervix where opening and the pups where impending however we didn't get them out until the Saturday.

I don't think she would ever have delivered them. The scan showed 6 aswell and she finished with 11. So all in all nothing went plain sailing.

Sorry to hear about your situation mate. You done the right thing. I'd have Done the same 

• 2 weeks later...

Very early days for picking anything however. I think I'm stuck with this one.

She had a wee gastro bug which ended with the misses every 2 hours syringing lamlac and feeding a tummy firming paste. She's back right now and back eating. Alittle thin but she will get there.  Now the problem is the misses feels entitled to have her say on who stays ?20230611_164642.jpg.4d717e7c3675940e0b6285f34be6ab95.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...