Irritating 'in' words.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Young walloper at work has to add " To be fair " just about every time he pipes up, gets on my tits feel like chucking the plug on the deck and kicking his mask in, the beady eyed little arse crawling

“Things with teeth”; “things that bite back”; “edibles”, “strpey’s”; “humbugs”; etc !!! They are not really code words ; we all know exactly what you mean ! LOL ! Cheers.

We are proud to announce that our beloved family pet Trixie has given birth to seven healthy stunning fur babies. This is a rare opportunity for  to own  a unique lurcher puppy.If you want to be consi

Posted Images

Cnts  walking into your local and come out with ‘can I get a latte’? What the hell happened to good morning, may I have a coffee please? Bunch of fck wits the lot of them. Jok.

Cnts  walking into your local and come out with ‘can I get a latte’? What the hell happened to good morning, may I have a coffee please? Bunch of fck wits the lot of them. Jok.

4 minutes ago, jok said:

3 minutes ago, jok said:

3 minutes ago, jok said:

1st Latte was so good, they went back another twice?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

“Things with teeth”; “things that bite back”; “edibles”, “strpey’s”; “humbugs”; etc !!!

They are not really code words ; we all know exactly what you mean ! LOL !

Cheers.

Yeah, even 'edibles' have 'teeth' and very often 'bite back'.

It's all a bit of a puzzler.

Yep, going to be a long summer.  ?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Starting a sentence with "So"

An "existential" crisis. 

"Going forward"

I want to "flag up".

All yuppie words spawned to make the user sound smart. Irritating! 

Sounds like management talk to me 

• Thanks 1

We are proud to announce that our beloved family pet Trixie has given birth to seven healthy stunning fur babies. This is a rare opportunity for  to own  a unique lurcher puppy.If you want to be considered as a prospective parent for these babies, message me detailing your family set up and describe your house and garden.

Price £1500.

Robbing chancers.?

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
33 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

We are proud to announce that our beloved family pet Trixie has given birth to seven healthy stunning fur babies. This is a rare opportunity for  to own  a unique lurcher puppy.If you want to be considered as a prospective parent for these babies, message me detailing your family set up and describe your house and garden.

Price £1500.

Robbing chancers.?

Calling dogs and bitches "boys and girls" or mum and dad.

YouTube videos that start with "hey guys...

Cnuts absolute cnuts 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1