Well now,what have we here

On 29/05/2023 at 23:51, Francie, said:

Big difference in a few foreigners fighting with locals than no go areas an robbing an bombimg an grooming gangs gnash,im not going to argue with you over it,you think what you want mate.

Dont worry about it we can handle it

On one hand your saying you dont claim to be a " super species " and on the other hand saying you can " handle " what the rest of Europe cannot......im giving you the benefit of the doubt and presuming you are just naive rather than arrogant but the reality is society as a whole across Europe has been played by left wing ideology.....i have no time for the word any longer but people like me get branded as racists when its actually the left themselves who are the true racists.....i dont expect Africans not to behave like Africans or Indians not to behave like Indians yet the left want to bring different races over and change their basic cultures to what suits the multiracial societies they crave....how " racist " is that ffs !....i dont want to change anyone i want every race to be uniquely different how they have evolved to be.....to me there is too much infighting between different racial groups for peaceful multicultural societies to ever exist yet the left try to bridge the gap of racial iq and basic racial difference by forcing everyone to be the same....Ireland might be behind in terms of the carnage it causes as are most rural communities....but unless some very important Irish people are willing to stand up and use strong language while addressing some very sensitive issues that get you put in prison elsewhere then you can fully expect the same results as everywhere else that refuses to confront racial difference.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres protests happening in England as there is in every other white European nation its not stopping anything because the war is against white people not English people or Irish people.......i know

On one hand your saying you dont claim to be a " super species " and on the other hand saying you can " handle " what the rest of Europe cannot......im giving you the benefit of the doubt and presumin

It is coming.  And he's right....you won't stop it 

Posted Images

On 29/05/2023 at 23:51, Francie, said:

Big difference in a few foreigners fighting with locals than no go areas an robbing an bombimg an grooming gangs gnash,im not going to argue with you over it,you think what you want mate.

Dont worry about it we can handle it

But us that what you want for your country Francie ,would it it not be better without those scuffles .
How do you think things progress Francie .A few scuffles on home turf one day and brown power the next is where it’s headed .You seem very naive mate which surprises me tbh .

10 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

On one hand your saying you dont claim to be a " super species " and on the other hand saying you can " handle " what the rest of Europe cannot......im giving you the benefit of the doubt and presuming you are just naive rather than arrogant but the reality is society as a whole across Europe has been played by left wing ideology.....i have no time for the word any longer but people like me get branded as racists when its actually the left themselves who are the true racists.....i dont expect Africans not to behave like Africans or Indians not to behave like Indians yet the left want to bring different races over and change their basic cultures to what suits the multiracial societies they crave....how " racist " is that ffs !....i dont want to change anyone i want every race to be uniquely different how they have evolved to be.....to me there is too much infighting between different racial groups for peaceful multicultural societies to ever exist yet the left try to bridge the gap of racial iq and basic racial difference by forcing everyone to be the same....Ireland might be behind in terms of the carnage it causes as are most rural communities....but unless some very important Irish people are willing to stand up and use strong language while addressing some very sensitive issues that get you put in prison elsewhere then you can fully expect the same results as everywhere else that refuses to confront racial difference.

4 hours ago, foxdropper said:

But us that what you want for your country Francie ,would it it not be better without those scuffles .
How do you think things progress Francie .A few scuffles on home turf one day and brown power the next is where it’s headed .You seem very naive mate which surprises me tbh .

Im far from naieve on this subject,was i not calling it out years ago on here when the flood started hitting europe.

I know what will happen if to many come,an all im saying is if they deceide to cause trouble they will receive it back.

6 hours ago, Francie, said:

Im far from naieve on this subject,was i not calling it out years ago on here when the flood started hitting europe.

I know what will happen if to many come,an all im saying is if they deceide to cause trouble they will receive it back.

Exactly what we said Francie .You wont know it’s too late until it’s too late mate .Your going the same way whether you like it or not I’m afraid .

The writings on the wall ,the end is nigh and not a thing you can do about it unless you act now .

You are all forgetting that Ireland has one advantage over the UK, it’s called proportional representation.

Its not much, but in terms of having the chance to elect your way out of this type of thing it’s massive. 

Italy has something similar and it’s that system that allowed Meloni and the brothers of Italy  to get elected 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, mackem said:

Anyone heard of this in Dublin?Asylum seeker tent dwellers?

A07E8F5D-E067-4722-A34B-73046F98BD5C.jpeg

17E8F66F-2674-462A-8EB3-15B2C6DAA7D8.jpeg

3E8220E4-5C46-41E7-B751-0CA2568AFE4C.jpeg

Seen that on Facebook last month 

4 minutes ago, mackem said:

Reminds me of Paris and LA.

And the streets of Mombasa in places where aid gets to .Still drinking out of stinking piss ridden puddles though .100 yards away there will be a Porsche dealership where the grass is green and has a fresh watering system .You want to see depravity that’s the place to go.

• Sad 1
5 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

And the streets of Mombasa in places where aid gets to .Still drinking out of stinking piss ridden puddles though .

I was thinking more of 1’st world that’s starting to resemble 3’rd world,Paris is packed in places with tent camps,Europe is taking in thousands a day,they bring the 3’rd world with them,they don’t integrate,they have a mindset that’s ingrained Give me a boy until he is 7 and I will show you a man (Aristotle quote not Phillip Schofield).

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mackem said:

I was thinking more of 1’st world that’s starting to resemble 3’rd world,Paris is packed in places with tent camps,Europe is taking in thousands a day,they bring the 3’rd world with them,they don’t integrate,they have a mindset that’s ingrained Give me a boy until he is 7 and I will show you a man (Aristotle quote not Phillip Schofield).

I know what you meant meant ,I was just adding to the likeness .

Disease ,welfare and feeding these people all met by the tax payer .

Just now, foxdropper said:

I know what you meant meant ,I was just adding to the likeness .

Disease ,welfare and feeding these people all met by the tax payer .

Yup,Ireland was the last bastion,sadly in 10 maybe 15 years time it will probably be no different from the UK.