Well now,what have we here

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres protests happening in England as there is in every other white European nation its not stopping anything because the war is against white people not English people or Irish people.......i know

On one hand your saying you dont claim to be a " super species " and on the other hand saying you can " handle " what the rest of Europe cannot......im giving you the benefit of the doubt and presumin

It is coming.  And he's right....you won't stop it 

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

It is coming. 

And he's right....you won't stop it 

Sadly your right,the south of Ireland was always a conduit for illegals to get into the UK,it was known as the Surinder Singh route,now people get to the south of Ireland and stay welcomed by the government,beginning of the end.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, jigsaw said:

Supposedly posted of late on Instagram and Facebook.....

IMG-20230521-WA0013.jpg

They must think were afraid of them ffs,best about it Ireland has been very sympathetic to muslims around the world especially palestine,i know my city of Derry have been very generous to palestine with money an donations.

If there going to act like this toward us after how weve helped them,then theyll get all they want

• Like 3
On 21/05/2023 at 21:46, Francie, said:

They must think were afraid of them ffs,best about it Ireland has been very sympathetic to muslims around the world especially palestine,i know my city of Derry have been very generous to palestine with money an donations.

If there going to act like this toward us after how weve helped them,then theyll get all they want

Iran did the same and look how that turned out .  Get flying the Israeli flag ????

On 21/05/2023 at 20:21, paul sr said:

There is about 100 mosques on this island and last year in galway city the most popular boys name was muhammad .  I suspect the new hate laws they are bringing in won't apply to the likes of him .

And theres us being told that Ireland is a safe haven for white people,the last resistance etc etc :whistling:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

And theres us being told that Ireland is a safe haven for white people,the last resistance etc etc :whistling:

Well gnash if you have a look at Ireland were not lying down,there is protests happening all over an they managed to get three hotels shut down that were supposed to house 900 migrants all together.

Also protests outside certain army barracks have sucessfully turned away six bus loads of migrants ffom entering.

Local lads from dublin also went an took apart an "subjudged" a known illegal who was avmcting it to locals passing an got him sorted,an took apart there emcampment an burnt it to the ground.

There is alot happening here

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Francie, said:

Well gnash if you have a look at Ireland were not lying down,there is protests happening all over an they managed to get three hotels shut down that were supposed to house 900 migrants all together.

Also protests outside certain army barracks have sucessfully turned away six bus loads of migrants ffom entering.

Local lads from dublin also went an took apart an "subjudged" a known illegal who was avmcting it to locals passing an got him sorted,an took apart there emcampment an burnt it to the ground.

Theres protests happening in England as there is in every other white European nation its not stopping anything because the war is against white people not English people or Irish people.......i know you Irish like to think you are some sort of super species but the reality is they are coming after white Europe in general and you are part of that.....as the chap above said you have 100 mosques,most popular boys name is Muhammad,you have Muslims and non whites in positions of political power......its already happened mate.....and i hate to say it but we did tell you.....people have labelled chaps like me as " far right " when the truth is we should be labelled " right so far "....because we have been.....we told everyone years ago that our nations would be taken from under our noses and they are being,yours and mine.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
50 minutes ago, mackem said:

The spread is inevitable,and facilitated by politicians,it’s happening,no ifs buts ands or maybes,we will soon be one of the ethnic minorities.

What if we all emigrate to the outer Hebrides and suchlike, do you reckon they would follow us?

5 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

What if we all emigrate to the outer Hebrides and suchlike, do you reckon they would follow us?

There’s a mosque in the outer Hebrides,on Lewis,they beat you to it…….you know?

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, Francie, said:

I wish you all the best with it...I'm sure gnasher does to, we would all like to see you make a change and stop it. 

I was watching a documentary on the troubles last night, even though I was alive for some of it it seems strange now to see the passion the Irish had for fighting and killing each other along with hating and killing the British....an entire identity built around hatred for and getting other white people out...and now you face a true invasion it's bizarre to realise most Irish will never fight them with the same hatred and passion. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1