Goalposts changed???

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We're parasites, all take and give nothing, earth would be a lot healthier place without us

You might be right about about modern humans but I imagine very early humans had near zero effect on the planet and nature itself . We were just another part of nature right in the middle of it unlike

I thought.the same mate, if you look at how some of these tribes that live in the middle of the rainforest exist, they have no impact at all on their surrounds and use the forest to live from medicine

44 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

So glad I don’t give a rats arse and live for the moment lol.Must be a huge burden wondering where we originated .

I don't think I'd want to know even if their was a answer . Far to much going on I'm life as it is without having to deal with heavy stuff like that 

• Thanks 1
23 hours ago, paulus said:

My Hypothesis,

The sun was the start and then an asteroid coated in ice hit the planet, this ice melted and started life on this planet, we are are all aliens 80 But human beings are more alien than anything else in nature, We serve no purpose and have no place in the food chain, 

You might be right about about modern humans but I imagine very early humans had near zero effect on the planet and nature itself . We were just another part of nature right in the middle of it unlike now where we exist almost outside of nature . 

Edited by Welsh_red
  • Like 6

I was always told that god put us here and on 7th day he took thd day of to have few joints and just chilled out under the sun beside the sea he just created few days before

Edited by chesney

Life's just weird all round when you think into it . We are a super species that has the intelligence and knowhow to create something of untold beauty and excellence . But we didn't get to have that knowledge without all the horrible stuff . This isn't a dig at francie or any other godly people on here but money and religion since the beginning of time has shaped humans into what we have today 

1 minute ago, Welsh_red said:

Life's just weird all round when you think into it . We are a super species that has the intelligence and knowhow to create something of untold beauty and excellence . But we didn't get to have that knowledge without all the horrible stuff . This isn't a dig at francie or any other godly people on here but money and religion since the beginning of time has shaped humans into what we have today 

Greed has shaped us mate, Money and Religion are just vessels to fuel greed. 

1 hour ago, Welsh_red said:

I don't think I'd want to know even if their was a answer . Far to much going on I'm life as it is without having to deal with heavy stuff like that 

drop some LSD.. Everything will become clear then??

1 hour ago, Welsh_red said:

You might be right about about modern humans but I imagine very early humans had near zero effect on the planet and nature itself . We were just another part of nature right in the middle of it unlike now where we exist almost outside of nature . 

I thought.the same mate, if you look at how some of these tribes that live in the middle of the rainforest exist, they have no impact at all on their surrounds and use the forest to live from medicine to food... to suggest man as a whole does not have a negative impact on the planet is pretty naive in my opinion.. the oceans are full of waste and our land fulls are brimming, we dump sewage in our water systems and into the sea, we wreck whole eco systems from rainforest to coral reefs... I'm not sure modern man offers much as a whole to the good of the planet...a very small proportion of the 8 billion maybe.. but 99% of us are wrecking the planet in one way or another...

• Like 6