Goalposts changed???

Funny one this,i was wasting time scrolling through fb an i came across a video that i seen first nearly twenty years ago,it was a guy talking about creation vs evoloution.

So i looked at the comments for the craic an seen one i had to reply too lol

To cut a long story story short,apparently evoloutionists are now NOT claiming that evoloution is how humans came about on earth haha i lost count how many debates iv had over the years on that subject lol

I havent debated in years as i wouldnt be arsed,but apparently theres no need anyway,apparently evoloution only shows how lifeforms change over time,an now the new kid on the block to tell us how humans came about is called abiogenisis,its not even a theory its a hypothesis an i thanked the guy for being honest.

So all yous guys who think we evolved from apes,sorry to burst your bubble lol

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We're parasites, all take and give nothing, earth would be a lot healthier place without us

You might be right about about modern humans but I imagine very early humans had near zero effect on the planet and nature itself . We were just another part of nature right in the middle of it unlike

I thought.the same mate, if you look at how some of these tribes that live in the middle of the rainforest exist, they have no impact at all on their surrounds and use the forest to live from medicine

1 hour ago, Francie, said:

Funny one this,i was wasting time scrolling through fb an i came across a video that i seen first nearly twenty years ago,it was a guy talking about creation vs evoloution.

To cut a long story story short,apparently evoloutionists are now NOT claiming that evoloution is how humans came about on earth haha i lost count how many debates iv had over the years on that subject lol

I havent debated in years as i wouldnt be arsed,but apparently theres no need anyway,apparently evoloution only shows how lifeforms change over time,an now the new kid on the block to tell us how humans came about is called abiogenisis,its not even a theory its a hypothesis an i thanked the guy for being honest.

the goal posts haven't changed francie we still don't know where life on earth originated from 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Francie, said:

I’ve literally been telling you that since forever. Likewise big bang doesn’t theorise how the universe came into existence.

56 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Doesn't science change all the time when new data is discovered 

It should do welsh

7 minutes ago, greg64 said:

the goal posts haven't changed francie we still don't know where life on earth originated from 

True tho but if you aske 100 people in the street were did man come from 99 will say we evolved lol

5 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I’ve literally been telling you that since forever. Likewise big bang doesn’t theorise how the universe came into existence.

Aw i know born, but as i said above if you ask 100 people on the street 99 would say they evolved lol

• Like 1

My Hypothesis,

The sun was the start and then an asteroid coated in ice hit the planet, this ice melted and started life on this planet, we are are all aliens 80 But human beings are more alien than anything else in nature, We serve no purpose and have no place in the food chain, 

24 minutes ago, paulus said:

My Hypothesis,

The sun was the start and then an asteroid coated in ice hit the planet, this ice melted and started life on this planet, we are are all aliens 80 But human beings are more alien than anything else in nature, We serve no purpose and have no place in the food chain, 

Why would you say humans serve no purpose paulas?

15 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

We're parasites, all take and give nothing, earth would be a lot healthier place without us

That some new world order klaus schaub/charles talk,not everyone in the world uses oil or pollutes bb

An whats the point of the world being here if theres no people on it lol sounds silly bb

Last thing the earth is doing fine apart from some pollution in certain places

6 hours ago, Francie, said:

That some new world order klaus schaub/charles talk,not everyone in the world uses oil or pollutes bb

An whats the point of the world being here if theres no people on it lol sounds silly bb

As a species Francie

9 hours ago, Francie, said:

why do you think there has to be a point to why the world is here 

• Like 1