Get ready for saville pt 2

I,ve been saying for years that once his economic value goes he will be thrown under the bus as the next big kiddie fiddler they never new anything about, act one distance yourself from said nonce ✔️ next let the victims speak out 

• Like 15

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,ve been saying for years that once his economic value goes he will be thrown under the bus as the next big kiddie fiddler they never new anything about, act one distance yourself from said nonce ✔️

If holly is ever stuck for a seat she can always use my face

Used to love only fools n horses be gutted if that turned out to be true  

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Greyman said:

I,ve been saying for years that once his economic value goes he will be thrown under the bus as the next big kiddie fiddler they never new anything about, act one distance yourself from said nonce ✔️ next let the victims speak out 

His brothers just been arrested for molesting a child apparently it was on the radio today

3 hours ago, mackem said:

I don't watch telly champ but if what she says is true that they knew what he was upto n kept him on while sacking a h it's ridiculous similar to the BBC turning blind eyes to scum in the past isn't it

• Like 2

Somebody will have to bring me up to speed on this one.

I'm aware that schofield came out as gay some time ago ( only when someone threatened to blow the whistle) , but is he really a nonce ?, or has he been dragged into things because of his paedophile brother ?.

6 minutes ago, mel b said:

Somebody will have to bring me up to speed on this one.

I'm aware that schofield came out as gay some time ago ( only when someone threatened to blow the whistle) , but is he really a nonce ?, or has he been dragged into things because of his paedophile brother ?.

He groomed his "bf" who he was seeing behind his wifes back since he was ten year old,got him job in utv,then the shit hit the fan an he got a injuction so nothing could be said

• Like 1