Joe the mink man

24 minutes ago, dodger said:

I don't know much about them but his bull looks a real nice stamp alot more athletic than alot you see..

Proper pit stuff is always racey athletic if it resembles something of an over sizes bull elephant sea lion then I'm afraid it's not a proper pit,never own a straight 1 myself but I've saw some good 1s in the past lads u know owned different times now though 

• Like 2

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

None were better than the Hackett white

?? Just read that now in Merle. f**k me I used to lap his rubbish up as a kid!

I used to hate reading as a kid school report would say causes disruption in class doesn't concentrate or focus easily led they told my mum to encourage me to read to get used to concentrating etc so

39 minutes ago, Penda said:

Proper pit stuff is always racey athletic if it resembles something of an over sizes bull elephant sea lion then I'm afraid it's not a proper pit,never own a straight 1 myself but I've saw some good 1s in the past lads u know owned different times now though 

Must admit I much prefer the type you mention, different gravy n what a nice temp on some of them aswell

On 20/05/2023 at 09:18, oxo said:

?? Just read that now in Merle. f**k me I used to lap his rubbish up as a kid!

I used to hate reading as a kid school report would say causes disruption in class doesn't concentrate or focus easily led they told my mum to encourage me to read to get used to concentrating etc so she took me to the library I wasn't interested in reading at all but happened to find a bunch of lurcher books which was Brian plummer n must admit I couldn't put em down rogues n running dogs was my favourite lol.

Later on the class had to do an essay on there interests and mine was about lurchers n going out with the older dogs catching rabbits n hares along with some close calls from farmers etc along with some photos of dogs what they was fed etc, the English teacher ended up liking it n read it out to the whole class to my embarrassment that would never happen these days would it in this snowflake society, its that long ago really as I'm mid 40s now..

• Like 3
1 hour ago, dodger said:

I used to hate reading as a kid school report would say causes disruption in class doesn't concentrate or focus easily led they told my mum to encourage me to read to get used to concentrating etc so she took me to the library I wasn't interested in reading at all but happened to find a bunch of lurcher books which was Brian plummer n must admit I couldn't put em down rogues n running dogs was my favourite lol.

Later on the class had to do an essay on there interests and mine was about lurchers n going out with the older dogs catching rabbits n hares along with some close calls from farmers etc along with some photos of dogs what they was fed etc, the English teacher ended up liking it n read it out to the whole class to my embarrassment that would never happen these days would it in this snowflake society, its that long ago really as I'm mid 40s now..

I was the same, slow to read or right and told is was a right retard at school till I found some books i wanted to read then never looked back, dog training, country sports etc, i still did shite a school mind, to much time skipping it to go mooching with mates and a motley pack of dogs chasing anything that moved, bird nesting etc but that love of reading came in handy later in life and it turned out I was a bit intelligent after all......would never have guessed from my early years, just shows u shouldn't write people off because they don't get on in school.

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, sandymere said:

I was the same, slow to read or right and told is was a right retard at school till I found some books i wanted to read then never looked back, dog training, country sports etc, i still did shite a school mind, to much time skipping it to go mooching with mates and a motley pack of dogs chasing anything that moved, bird nesting etc but that love of reading came in handy later in life and it turned out I was a bit intelligent after all......would never have guessed from my early years, just shows u shouldn't write people off because they don't get on in school.

Ran out of likes ? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sandymere said:

Read or write ffs 

Still not quite there sandulu ?

• Haha 2
On 19/05/2023 at 19:56, dodger said:

I don't know much about them but his bull looks a real nice stamp alot more athletic than alot you see..

Sure I seen a ratting video and the bull was retrieving rats into a bucket once despatched ?

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, gaza said:

Sure I seen a ratting video and the bull was retrieving rats into a bucket once despatched ?

Yeah it does he seems be able 2 train his dogs 2 do ote ,did you see the hand catching guys nuts 

• Like 1