Another Oxygen Thief

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Transition, I'd Transition the cnut, should have his balls cut of and jammed up his own arse before hanging, what the fcuk goes through these cnuts heads, dirty sick bsatards 

The local community should have the right to deal with this as they see fit imo!

I shudder to think what I'd do that b*****d if he'd got anywhere near my daughter.   A wood chipper and landfill is too good for him.

Posted Images

10 hours ago, fireman said:

Does he own his own house and if so has burnt down yet so he has feck all to come out with ?, be mental if a old car or something was set on fire up on the hillside so the fire engine would be miles away and busy when it did get torched eh. Sure would burn away to nothing....

That’s fair enough mate but it’s a quiet little street he lives on I’ve worked for 6 of his neighbours some with young children themselves they’ve suffered enough without a house going up next to them 

• Like 4

Spoke to my family up there and they are saying that the whole town is rocked. The shop was boarded up and although I think someone else owned it the Melrose community were on the verge of destruction.  The people of Gattonside are also in a state of shock.  My nephew is going up to Melrose on the 27th to scatter my brothers ashes. I wish he was going for another reason. This fckr needs to rot. I hear he was wearing a silicon breast with the other lost in a bit of a skirmish when the police entered the house. Good on you lads. Jok.

I tell you what it even winds me up with my lads at work if they see a bird,they are fixed on thier every move, just staring at the them. Look at them up and down ffs. Feel sorry for some girls when that happens.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, saluki bouy said:

That’s fair enough mate but it’s a quiet little street he lives on I’ve worked for 6 of his neighbours some with young children themselves they’ve suffered enough without a house going up next to them 

A digger it is then and if the community can't find a driver i'll do it for free......

• Like 4

The last time I was up in Melrose was for Doddie Weirs funeral which, although sad, brought the whole town together. He was a legend. Now we have to face another type of togetherness. Unfortunately we can’t get near the fckr as Edinburgh gaol is reasonably impenetrable. My piss boils. Jok.

7 hours ago, mushroom said:

The local community should have the right to deal with this as they see fit imo!

In India they still hang them in the streets for all to gather n spectate mush..

• Like 1
8 hours ago, mushroom said:

You still out in Barcelona mushroom?

Edited by DIDO.1

To be fair I am so angry about knowing this scumbag and not realising his potential for harm. My brother and I had the opportunity to stop this some years back. I literally , at this moment, shaking with anger. Jok.

• Like 1