Another Oxygen Thief

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Transition, I'd Transition the cnut, should have his balls cut of and jammed up his own arse before hanging, what the fcuk goes through these cnuts heads, dirty sick bsatards 

The local community should have the right to deal with this as they see fit imo!

I shudder to think what I'd do that b*****d if he'd got anywhere near my daughter.   A wood chipper and landfill is too good for him.

Posted Images

Transition, I'd Transition the cnut, should have his balls cut of and jammed up his own arse before hanging, what the fcuk goes through these cnuts heads, dirty sick bsatards 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Thing is. I know this fckg person very well as he was one of our local butchers in Melrose. One Christmas  break he and a few cronies came into the Kings Arms ringing a fckg bell. Hey ho you merry gentlemen and all that shit. After a wee while my brother said, ‘if you ring that fckg bell one more time it’s going up your arse’. The two did and it did. Another time he and said cronies were in there playing forfeits. Well once again my brother intervened and sent the fckr naked up Melrose high street to fetch a pint. Off he went and duly arrived back and presented the glass to which my brother replied’ that’s no fckg good, it’s empty so go and fetch another’. All in all this fckg weirdo, who lived in Galashiels deserves the birch. For those not in the know, flogged to fckg death. I sincerely hope this fckr rots in a very bad place. Jok.

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, jok said:

Thing is. I know this fckg person very well as he was one of our local butchers in Melrose. One Christmas  break he and a few cronies came into the Kings Arms ringing a fckg bell. Hey ho you merry gentlemen and all that shit. After a wee while my brother said, ‘if you ring that fckg bell one more time it’s going up your arse’. The two did and it did. Another time he and said cronies were in there playing forfeits. Well once again my brother intervened and sent the fckr naked up Melrose high street to fetch a pint. Off he went and duly arrived back and presented the glass to which my brother replied’ that’s no fckg good, it’s empty so go and fetch another’. All in all this fckg weirdo, who lived in Galashiels deserves the birch. For those not in the know, flogged to fckg death. I sincerely hope this fckr rots in a very bad place. Jok.

So it’s your brothers fault he turned out the way he did ??

• Haha 5

I could go on and on about this cnt. We owned the shop and pub in Gattonside where this fckr decided to set up home. Little did we know at the time what a complete cnt he was and is. It galls me to think that we patronised his shop, even directing visitors there. My brother, no longer with us, would certainly have given the ‘coup de gras’ to this absolute cnt. Maybe I should get off this subject. Jok.

This is about close to home any jokes for me and Jok ….him especially it’s small place and we’ll both know relatives of the poor lassie hopefully he gets tortured in there properly he’s a sick c*** who deserves the worst that can be thrown at him 

that brave young lassies courage in the position she was in unfortunately led to that beast getting caught and before he could do it to anymore because guaranteed it not the first time 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Does he own his own house and if so has burnt down yet so he has feck all to come out with ?, be mental if a old car or something was set on fire up on the hillside so the fire engine would be miles away and busy when it did get torched eh. Sure would burn away to nothing....

• Like 2

What the hell is wrong with these lunatics, how a grown man/ women find children attractive is beyond my mental capacity, just can’t find words bad enough to describe what I’d like to do this retard.our taxes paying to house and feed him just angers me even more

• Like 3

I’m struggling a little with this and realise it could get difficult for me. This fckr, in my words, was in the Kings Arms in Melrose with his cohorts. As mentioned, my brother chastised him for, at the time, being a proper prick. (Please excuse the pun). Now the question I have somehow to answer is to what his cohorts were also engaged in??  The difficulty I have is that I was only visiting and would not necessarily know these guys. As SB says, we are a small community and by and large know each others families. How to confront these terrible people? Jok.

• Like 4

I feel for that poor mite of a girl who managed to get away with her life. How it affects her for the rest of her life God only knows. Its time the liberal fuckers that defend these b*****ds take some responsibly for being so lenient.

Hope the b*****d get  beaten to a pulp where he's going,

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 2