5 locked up

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not defending them in any way but i wish the police would be that keen on sorting out the car thieves and house burglaries that's shot up in areas around me rather than put all the time and energy int

I just put it up in the general section,...I'll remove it shortly ,..this might not sit well with many but I can't see the point in this kind of behaviour,...it was never part of lurcher work in the p

spot on, they know that dog men are a easy target , thats why mate , they aint got the balls  to tackle proper crime, same as when it kick off with the macho piss heads on Friday / sat night  , they m

1 hour ago, bird said:

spot on, they know that dog men are a easy target , thats why mate , they aint got the balls  to tackle proper crime, same as when it kick off with the macho piss heads on Friday / sat night  , they might stop daft young birds having  go at each other, but  go to the blokes  10 mins after kicked off.  the  thing that, get my back up , is with the badger thing , just because  it cute type animal, like they think foxes are, they want to protect the fookin things, instead of  culling the things , most farmers dont want them on there ground. kill a brock you get up to 2 years in jail, smack the crap out of some body , or rape a woman , they get let off with mental health probs , and bit of detention   lol , laws a joke . 

Well in ray

On 12/05/2023 at 21:35, jigsaw said:

I just put it up in the general section,...I'll remove it shortly ,..this might not sit well with many but I can't see the point in this kind of behaviour,...it was never part of lurcher work in the past but on FB in the past fellas publicly announcing their "PIG" adventures....I know them stripeys are more abundant than rabbits in some areas but to me it's senseless letting a dog hack them about,and get put out of action for a week or more,....it's not something I would ever participate in myself TBH 

Its not something that attracts you, so you feel that you are in a higher place where you can judge others from. When was this past when it didnt play a part in lurcherwork, and who decides all this and what we should all be doing or not doing? Is it you?  If the antis get there way you wont be doing anything. The only people murdering badgers will be the establishment as usual. 

Judge not that ye be not judged, and mind your own mate!

• Like 5
11 hours ago, bird said:

spot on, they know that dog men are a easy target , thats why mate , they aint got the balls  to tackle proper crime, same as when it kick off with the macho piss heads on Friday / sat night  , they might stop daft young birds having  go at each other, but  go to the blokes  10 mins after kicked off.  the  thing that, get my back up , is with the badger thing , just because  it cute type animal, like they think foxes are, they want to protect the fookin things, instead of  culling the things , most farmers dont want them on there ground. kill a brock you get up to 2 years in jail, smack the crap out of some body , or rape a woman , they get let off with mental health probs , and bit of detention   lol , laws a joke . 

Ain't that the truth mate. Our local football pitches have just had the pleasure of travellers turning up wile kids from the local football club were practising cut the lock's of the double gates and drove on with 30 odd caravans the police did feck all even though they broke into containers on the site smashing and destroying all the kids equipment. It took a known local business man to get them to leave. 

9 hours ago, jeemes said:

Its not something that attracts you, so you feel that you are in a higher place where you can judge others from. When was this past when it didnt play a part in lurcherwork, and who decides all this and what we should all be doing or not doing? Is it you?  If the antis get there way you wont be doing anything. The only people murdering badgers will be the establishment as usual. 

Judge not that ye be not judged, and mind your own mate!

If that kind of action does attract you,IN MY OPINION,you are a bit of a sadist,but that's just MY OPINION...,in my experience it was never or should not be part of lurcher work,as for the antis,as long as lads keep running brock they will most definitely get their way,and faster than we'd like,as for minding my own....this is my own,it's a sport I've spent over 40 years partaking in,and I'd like for the next generation to have the same opportunity,alas I don't think it will be,....anyway I'm not going any further with this,I just expressed a view on the matter,each to their own 

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 8
2 hours ago, jigsaw said:

If that kind of action does attract you,IN MY OPINION,you are a bit of a sadist,but that's just MY OPINION...,in my experience it was never or should not be part of lurcher work,as for the antis,as long as lads keep running brock they will most definitely get their way,and faster than we'd like,as for minding my own....this is my own,it's a sport I've spent over 40 years partaking in,and I'd like for the next generation to have the same opportunity,alas I don't think it will be,....anyway I'm not going any further with this,I just expressed a view on the matter,each to their own 

Each to their own! you said it

• Like 2

I am with jigsaw on badgers as they should be shot not have dogs put on them, people forget the old timers did it to dig and relocate the brock not get the dogs smashed up offf them or to kill the badger. We all have accidents out with the dogs but it’s up to us not to put any more bad publicity out there 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, BEARINATOR said:

I am with jigsaw on badgers as they should be shot not have dogs put on them, people forget the old timers did it to dig and relocate the brock not get the dogs smashed up offf them or to kill the badger. We all have accidents out with the dogs but it’s up to us not to put any more bad publicity out there 

It don't happen and never has done ? 9

• Haha 2

Got to page 2 then my neck started hurting having to look up at people sitting on their high horses ? this place never changes! I would never believe a word the police or msm media say!

Edited by joe ox
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
18 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Got to page 2 then my neck started hurting having to look up at people sitting on their high horses ? this place never changes! I would never believe a word the police or msm media say!

Omg are u OK 

9 hours ago, BEARINATOR said:

I didnt know they made antis in geordie land. Man has been testing dogs against badgers for hundreds of years. 

• Haha 1