5 locked up

27 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

Big difference going out in winter when you get the odd freak early birth & knowingly hunting heavily pregnant quarry or stuff with dependant young at this time of year. Its wrong in my eyes & I wouldn’t be defending them if courts threw the book at them

Says a Deer hunter who's seasons co inside with shooting pregnant doe's :whistling:.......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not defending them in any way but i wish the police would be that keen on sorting out the car thieves and house burglaries that's shot up in areas around me rather than put all the time and energy int

I just put it up in the general section,...I'll remove it shortly ,..this might not sit well with many but I can't see the point in this kind of behaviour,...it was never part of lurcher work in the p

spot on, they know that dog men are a easy target , thats why mate , they aint got the balls  to tackle proper crime, same as when it kick off with the macho piss heads on Friday / sat night  , they m

Not defending them in any way but i wish the police would be that keen on sorting out the car thieves and house burglaries that's shot up in areas around me rather than put all the time and energy into catching dog lad's to the detriment of more serious crimes that's happening.

• Like 16
2 hours ago, fireman said:

Says a Deer hunter who's seasons co inside with shooting pregnant doe's :whistling:.......

I hunt Oct - Feb to be as fair as possible. Drove away and left dogs as well I wouldn’t embarrass myself defending people like that

Edited by Deerhunter1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Deerhunter1 said:

I hunt Oct - Feb to be as fair as possible. Drove away and left dogs as well I wouldn’t embarrass myself defending people like that

DECENT DOG MEN ALWAYS SHOW RESPECT TO WHAT EVER THEY HUNT BUT TO LEAVE YOURE DOGS SPEAKES VOLUMES TO ME

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, tonyormy1 said:

DECENT DOG MEN ALWAYS SHOW RESPECT TO WHAT EVER THEY HUNT BUT TO LEAVE YOURE DOGS SPEAKES VOLUMES TO ME

It does to me to and there's no way i'd leave a dog either as if you can't stand the heat you shouldn't be in the kitchen but you can't also cnut someone off when you only know the facts that the old bill are giving you and then for other "hunting men" to call them baiters just because they slipped a lurcher on a badger is also bollocks as like it not plenty have done so in days gone past and few of them would admit to being baiters as there not,just big game hunters with lurchers....Anyway that's it from me as i'm not trying for the row but to me it's all just made up anti  pre election bullshit starting early...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, fireman said:

It does to me to and there's no way i'd leave a dog either as if you can't stand the heat you shouldn't be in the kitchen but you can't also cnut someone off when you only know the facts that the old bill are giving you and then for other "hunting men" to call them baiters just because they slipped a lurcher on a badger is also bollocks as like it not plenty have done so in days gone past and few of them would admit to being baiters as there not,just big game hunters with lurchers....Anyway that's it from me as i'm not trying for the row but to me it's all just made up anti  pre election bullshit starting early...

It's all bullshit all on it ? 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Deerhunter1 said:

Shooting men are worst of the lot

I'm not against guns or airguns but most nights there out with there thermals and then keep seeing the airgunners out in force during the day it's a shame as rabbits seem to be making a comeback in some places but some people just won't give them a break..

• Like 7
1 hour ago, dodger said:

I'm not against guns or airguns but most nights there out with there thermals and then keep seeing the airgunners out in force during the day it's a shame as rabbits seem to be making a comeback in some places but some people just won't give them a break..

That’s right it’s not the guns that’s the problem it’s them that’s too trigger happy and can’t leave anything alone 

Edited by Deerhunter1
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Out of likes blacky,i agree probably never happened,theres normally pics of dogs,men,cars etc is there any?

Well lurcher lads just  don't do these things ,of course there's the odd misunderstanding but the vast majority is just propaganda by the unwashed hemp wearers

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Black neck said:

Well lurcher lads just  don't do these things ,of course there's the odd misunderstanding but the vast majority is just propaganda by the unwashed hemp wearers

Aye its a bit suss,no names of the men from police,no pics of dogs etc i call bullshit until i see otherwise blacky?