Met police dog shooting

1 hour ago, dodger said:

Bad that

thats it you see, and type dog today that looks like apbt , they kill right away, but even though i really like the breed, them and staffs , it the damage a  apbt   can do in seconds , and these big xl bloody thing weighing  70- 100lb , they shold be fookin on a lead and muzzled  when out in public, our bull breeds were never of the leads out in public , you just carnt take the bloody risk deff .

• Like 1

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just read a few comments and someone is claiming they had attacked several people and dogs and the owner was off his box, recon it’s best to find out the facts before pointing fingers but sadly the do

Apparently they wasnt even his dogs he was looking after them for somebody in prison....theres another video of some demented blonde bint screaming like a lunatic because one of the dogs went too clos

That video on here is different to the one I seen on WhatsApp...the one I seen you see the guy set the dog on the police.... What exactly are they supposed to do..especially as those cops had rec

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, bird said:

thats it you see, and type dog today that looks like apbt , they kill right away, but even though i really like the breed, them and staffs , it the damage a  apbt   can do in seconds , and these big xl bloody thing weighing  70- 100lb , they shold be fookin on a lead and muzzled  when out in public, our bull breeds were never of the leads out in public , you just carnt take the bloody risk deff .

What bull breeds did you have Ray was it masstifs if I remember correctly or similar 

6 minutes ago, bird said:

Definitely need to be in the right hands like you say, I know very little about them but always admired them especially the athletic working type of old

There was some one camping down beach car park at weekend with a mastiff. A big old lump of a dog. It was lose and staying close to the tent. So you got put your faith in the owner knowing there dog temp. Kids and little dogs all over the shop and it was unphased in fairness. But it all it needs is some one turning up with pillock of a dog like my old one to see how steady it actually is. 

9 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

No but he can tell you their height n weight ?

as you prob know  game bred apbt  , you deff know it weight / height, my pit bitch  was 20 in 58 lb, she  was reid  stuff , they be few game dogs in genes more than likely , she was just a pet really, as i like the breed. and as ive said few times on here, we had staffs when i was kid1962 , our staffs were more like some pits to day, as were old black country lines, they go 16-19 in 40lb- 50lb  tall leggy fit dogs, no good in a KC  show lol. and had Bull mastiffs ,  my male dog  won alot of shows in the 80s, he prob was one of your more healthy ones , big dog but kept him spot on  27in  145 lb , nice  head, and not to undershot  jaw. But as ive always  said the breed was very unhealthy   with HD , and bad elbows , and not long lived.It was one of the reasons i went into lurchers  in the 1st place, to get a healthy type dog, that had nice temps, and catch your dinner if need be .Old Buck  was deff , a dog i enjoyed to take out hunting, more so lamping, which  he was spot on for, fill me freezer , and kill few Charlie's  and that  big size he had deff come in handy some nights lol, he be my last working dog, my next dog in the future will only be a pet, and at my age thats all i need , nice ex worker etc.  got a couple of that pit bitch i had , our staffs were bit similar , bit smaller . 

P1010022.JPG

P1010023.JPG

• Like 4
8 hours ago, terryd said:

There was some one camping down beach car park at weekend with a mastiff. A big old lump of a dog. It was lose and staying close to the tent. So you got put your faith in the owner knowing there dog temp. Kids and little dogs all over the shop and it was unphased in fairness. But it all it needs is some one turning up with pillock of a dog like my old one to see how steady it actually is. 

Probably still be steady as most proper mastiffs usually are.Whats it got to do with the well behaved mastiff though if some pillock decides to bring a pillock of a dog to a busy beach?

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Probably still be steady as most proper mastiffs usually are.Whats it got to do with the well behaved mastiff though if some pillock decides to bring a pillock of a dog to a busy beach?

It happens loads unruly dogs about. I turned up fishing about 5am guy had his van and every thing all wide open with his tent outside. He had nothing to worry about with that dog there. Fearsom looking thing but cool as cucumber. Was more interested in the rabbit scent close by than all the comings and goings of people

Edited by terryd
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, terryd said:

It happens loads unruly dogs about. I turned up fishing about 5am guy had his van and every thing all wide open with his tent outside. He had nothing to worry about with that dog there. Fearsom looking thing but cool as cucumber. Was more interested in the rabbit scent close by than all the comings and goings of people

Sounds about right for a decent mastiff.My bandog bitch can be trusted with all dogs.Started hacking out with horses a 5years old.Can be trusted with all livestock or any pets I bring home.She even stayed at my pals for a few weeks last year whilst my girls dachshund had her pups and didnt bat an eye at his cat once I told her to leave it eve n though she is 8 and never been around a cat.But try and walk in my back garden withiut being invited or lay a hand on my daughter and see what happens.People dont realise that proper traditional mastiffs are a completely different animal to a lot of these new silly things that are being bred.

• Like 3
20 hours ago, downsouth said:

Sounds about right for a decent mastiff.My bandog bitch can be trusted with all dogs.Started hacking out with horses a 5years old.Can be trusted with all livestock or any pets I bring home.She even stayed at my pals for a few weeks last year whilst my girls dachshund had her pups and didnt bat an eye at his cat once I told her to leave it eve n though she is 8 and never been around a cat.But try and walk in my back garden withiut being invited or lay a hand on my daughter and see what happens.People dont realise that proper traditional mastiffs are a completely different animal to a lot of these new silly things that are being bred.

do you mean the old English mastiff   mate,?  there are very docile dogs them, same as bullmastiffs  , maybe the bullmastiff bit sharper  with dogs/ people. i know you like a well bred Neo . i think told you about a cane corso    about 18 months ago. a big black fookin thing, ok the bloke had it on a lead, but it was far to dangerous animal to be loose . i know you can deal big dogs, but this thing was about 27in   and easy  10 st, Buck 90lb this thing alot heavier . i t was going ape shit at Buck , stayed by me , he must have known that thing  killed him, i  tell you what it looked at me, thought christ dont loose that lead , i want to make 75  lol. it must be hell waking a dog like that out in public all the while, i glad old Buck big old softie really, i did have nasty kelipx collie x grey bitch that was enough  only 50lb  but strong with it, ok with me but nobody else , and deff not dogs, had to pts  in the end, had to keep picking her up, to stop her ripping the other dogs up , my pit bitch was more level head than that fookin nutter lol , ok once they kick off like our old line staffs, once the bloods up, but its in there genes aint it ."

On 22/05/2023 at 11:56, terryd said:

Imo it shouldnt be running loose mate same as any other dog in public

• Like 2