Met police dog shooting

1 hour ago, Aussie Whip said:

Have you ever owned pitbulls before? I'd hardly call it naive when I've spent the majority of my life with bull breeds and none have shown aggression to the family in any form. Humans are far more dangerous than dogs. When you live in isolated areas over here a sighthound isn't going to cut it protecting your family, you need man stopping dogs with stable temperaments.

i’ve been around a few but never owned one mate owned a few stafford’s over the years when younger could be nasty fackers and cause damage good with family though but i’d never leave one we’re kids was and i live in area neighbours kid  could climb in for a ball even me runners are kenneld 

i think a man stoppers about useless if someone’s coming with bad intentions mate 

• Like 1

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just read a few comments and someone is claiming they had attacked several people and dogs and the owner was off his box, recon it’s best to find out the facts before pointing fingers but sadly the do

Apparently they wasnt even his dogs he was looking after them for somebody in prison....theres another video of some demented blonde bint screaming like a lunatic because one of the dogs went too clos

That video on here is different to the one I seen on WhatsApp...the one I seen you see the guy set the dog on the police.... What exactly are they supposed to do..especially as those cops had rec

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’ve been around a few but never owned one mate owned a few stafford’s over the years when younger could be nasty fackers and cause damage good with family though but i’d never leave one we’re kids was and i live in area neighbours kid  could climb in for a ball even me runners are kenneld 

i think a man stoppers about useless if someone’s coming with bad intentions mate 

That's true, they could shoot you and the dogs, in a remote area nobody would hear it or not take any notice because everyone around shoots. When the kids were young if someone did take me out at least they had some protection from the dogs and they are a great deterrent in most cases. I didn't bother getting anymore guard dogs now the big dogs have passed on, the Parsons are very alert watch dogs and let you know. I think it's everyone's own choice what they own, not the governments, they would be happy if we had nothing to protect ourselves with so we become sheep and do as we're told.

• Like 1

2 supposedly out of control dogs on leads and tgey shoot them scummy black paki muslim can run around tge streets stabbing all insight and they try talk to them and put them in a cushy cell at the expense of the tax payer something wrong somewhere. 

• Like 5
11 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Have you ever owned pitbulls before? I'd hardly call it naive when I've spent the majority of my life with bull breeds and none have shown aggression to the family in any form. Humans are far more dangerous than dogs. When you live in isolated areas over here a sighthound isn't going to cut it protecting your family, you need man stopping dogs with stable temperaments.

Having been around a good number of Pit Bulls many of them superb examples of the breed,ive never met one i would trust around children.....its an absolute nonsense in my mind to put such a sporting dog into a pet home as there are simply other dogs that are better equipped.....what does the APBT offer as a pet dog that other dogs cant do ?.....this is the problem breed enthusiasts such as myself have a hard time with.....people get a dog bred from fighting lineage,turn it into a sweet natured loving pet,and then call it a " good dog " when its never had a tooth in it....ok we live in different times now where the sport isnt acceptable,so leave them for people it is acceptable to and who are willing to make the necessary sacrifices and take the risks needed to TRULY be able to call their dog a " good dog "..........or as the saying says " the further away from the pit you take a fighting dog the more trouble you will have with them "...........and in my opinion the lower you take the standard of the breed in general.

No offence meant to you by the way sometimes you just have to take a strong stance on subjects close to the heart.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Having been around a good number of Pit Bulls many of them superb examples of the breed,ive never met one i would trust around children.....its an absolute nonsense in my mind to put such a sporting dog into a pet home as there are simply other dogs that are better equipped.....what does the APBT offer as a pet dog that other dogs cant do ?.....this is the problem breed enthusiasts such as myself have a hard time with.....people get a dog bred from fighting lineage,turn it into a sweet natured loving pet,and then call it a " good dog " when its never had a tooth in it....ok we live in different times now where the sport isnt acceptable,so leave them for people it is acceptable to and who are willing to make the necessary sacrifices and take the risks needed to TRULY be able to call their dog a " good dog "..........or as the saying says " the further away from the pit you take a fighting dog the more trouble you will have with them "...........and in my opinion the lower you take the standard of the breed in general.

No offence meant to you by the way sometimes you just have to take a strong stance on subjects close to the heart.

good  thought thread  Gnash on this post mate deff. As you know ive been around few bull breeds over the years , my last apbt  as that reid  big bitch that i had you seen the pic 20 in 58 lb.Now she from not bad stuff, not as they fast lane stuff, but ok. she was out side in kennel and run . we had staffs in the 60s that were more like pits today, 14-19in - 40- 50lb , my old man talk them for a walk, always on a lead, most time solo, he could walk 2 together , but said they both could fire each up if they seen another, and when they kicked off, they take lot of stopping , and these were not game bred stuff, just old workin lines , that not get in a KC  show . yeh pits, are  in general good with people , like staffs, but game bred bulldogs, or fit working old line staffs , to dangerous  animal if ever they kick off, not a house pet. i can under stand  Aussie whip , being stuck out in the sticks , wanting a guard type dog, to = 1st let you know , that somebody knocking about, 2nd to protect if need be.Well  a well bred gsd  or a dutch Shepard  , make great family dogs good with kids, very alert  to a any sound , and would die for you, get a 80lb male gsd  x dutch shepard , in the house, anybody  try to get in they deff bite them. and even though my 1x gsd x grey  daft with people/kids , hen young the power of him and his jaw power, he make right mess of anybody if bite them, like did wild animal, so pure gsd x dutch  , simlar size you need a gun to kill it , like been said or posion . but in the norm house type thing the inner citys  pits not a house pet !!  

• Like 2
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

The buckskin bitch was at the top was from imported stuff and by far the best natured dog I've ever owned. I used for her hunting and she was the ultimate family dog as well. The red dog is just street bred but also 100% a loyal family dog of my daughters. It's the way they are raised and who raises them. You say you don't trust them, well that could be why you don't, you are putting negativity into the animal and a dose of fear. i appreciate your experience with them but all I know is what I've experienced, a very stable and trustworthy animal from the whelping box to the grave at a good age. Never had a problem with any of them so that's enough proof for me they make great family dogs for the right people.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

.and in my opinion the lower you take the standard of the breed in general.

I agree with this in that you are degrading the breed for it's original purpose but most of the champions are very closely bred and this is what causes problems with the dog's temperament as a all round dog as well imo. I do understand what you are saying about this and don't make out my dogs are superior in that regard. The ultimate examples are often a dog destined for life on a chain and that's ok if that's what you are into.

On 12/05/2023 at 13:56, BEARINATOR said:

Watch the video and he tried to set them on the armed cops, was only one ending and hope he gets charged for a being a idiot in control of them dogs 

F**king hell if thats what you made of that video I wouldnt want you being called up as a witness against me.One stood barking as Id expect any dog to do if surrounded by a load of people screaming and shouting and poking objects towards them and the other one did absolutely nothing.They shot the 2nd one after they already had it secured with a  restraint pole.

• Like 5

Tbh in my view if you're gonna wander the streets scaring folk with bull types I couldn't care less , my money is on that he wasn't a decent sort , I've really run out of empathy and innocent till proven guilty...you can almost guess it's a scumbag...

• Like 5
42 minutes ago, Borr said:

Tbh in my view if you're gonna wander the streets scaring folk with bull types I couldn't care less , my money is on that he wasn't a decent sort , I've really run out of empathy and innocent till proven guilty...you can almost guess it's a scumbag...

c**t was banned from keeping dogs. Pure scum, that made a c**t out of them two dogs.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, downsouth said:

F**king hell if thats what you made of that video I wouldnt want you being called up as a witness against me.One stood barking as Id expect any dog to do if surrounded by a load of people screaming and shouting and poking objects towards them and the other one did absolutely nothing.They shot the 2nd one after they already had it secured with a  restraint pole.

Even this big daft thing shuts up when told so like I said it’s the owners fault and he had previous for the same so f**k him IMG_0556.jpeg.9fc94803401096a79721557d9cc997a1.jpeg

Edited by BEARINATOR
  • Like 6
8 hours ago, BEARINATOR said:

Even this big daft thing shuts up when told so like I said it’s the owners fault and he had previous for the same so f**k him IMG_0556.jpeg.9fc94803401096a79721557d9cc997a1.jpeg

Would it shut up if you wss surrounded by 1/2 a dozen people surrounding you shouting and acting aggressive and threatening?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, downsouth said:

Would it shut up if you wss surrounded by 1/2 a dozen people surrounding you shouting and acting aggressive and threatening?

If the owner tells him then yes, my staffy was under the dda and when the cops came they weren’t mob handed like that scene 

• Like 1

The american pitbull terrier is a wonderful family dog . In the thirties and forties the pitbull was the most popular family dog in america . The dog in the little rascals was a pitbull  and president roosevelt had a pitbull.                     The problem is there are  people that should not have dogs , just like there are people that should not have  children .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1