• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My dog out of Blondie lines through his sire Romeo be 8 in august been a v good dog for my land dam was Richard’s mia very good bitch atb taffey 

pups a belter blondie 3gen back in my dog he’s romeo x tikka romeo’s dams maggie out a blondiexcharlie  his dam is tikka neroxcindy a pup from him i have to a pure out a nero x joe who dam was  b

Posted Images

My pup blondie in the pedigree few times about 19 month now I think cracking dog showing great promise especially in cover been slow to mature but a pleasure to have in general was getting obedience lesson the night of my youngest absolutely hilarious but if he can deal with a saluki x at his age a lab or cocker will be no bother in future lol 

70C1C78C-AE96-46D1-BE26-B5949ACC66BB.jpeg

B9948282-83D9-440C-8134-DC76637D7FB8.jpeg

BA2A592F-F086-4844-BD34-B1469DA80DC3.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, saluki bouy said:

My pup blondie in the pedigree few times about 19 month now I think cracking dog showing great promise especially in cover been slow to mature but a pleasure to have in general was getting obedience lesson the night of my youngest absolutely hilarious but if he can deal with a saluki x at his age a lab or cocker will be no bother in future lol 

Great stuff nice to see

Your dog looks abit like mushrooms dog ?

1 minute ago, dodger said:

Great stuff nice to see

Your dog looks abit like mushrooms dog ?

Can’t recall seeing it…… he’s about 25 and wirey don’t want to say linty type of coat with a beard lol but seen his sister she looks totally different can tell she’s saluki grey hound 

not sure exact breeding but think sires dog of Eddie c***** to one of Sankeys I was very lucky to get direct of him and be forever greatful to the two lads that vouched for me 

2 minutes ago, saluki bouy said:

Can’t recall seeing it…… he’s about 25 and wirey don’t want to say linty type of coat with a beard lol but seen his sister she looks totally different can tell she’s saluki grey hound 

not sure exact breeding but think sires dog of Eddie c***** to one of Sankeys I was very lucky to get direct of him and be forever greatful to the two lads that vouched for me 

Your dog might have something to do with e c Sam n sankeys Rose mate..

Real nice stamp ? 

15 minutes ago, dodger said:

Your dog might have something to do with e c Sam n sankeys Rose mate..

Real nice stamp ? 

Possibly mate I don’t know had family issues and had to send someone to pick up which I was gutted about not really an issue for me he runs like a dream I only go out myself anyway so only has to please me and I can be totally honest with myself and dog without ego etc getting in the way 

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, saluki bouy said:

Cracking looking dog looks nice & well put together not like a lot of the fragile types

Edited by Deerhunter1
18 hours ago, Black neck said:

The coursing gods will tell u it be a step backuds but it would be sound af I reckon 

trying to get a greyhound at the moment rang a good few lads no luck,its like trying to get blood from a stone.