Anyone on here still using these lines not just macs dogs were they come from but dogs still influenced by blondie you don't see many about but imo there usually tough hard dogs with big hearts n excellent durability I always look for blondie or her dad nipper in peds but as said there isn't alot about..

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My dog out of Blondie lines through his sire Romeo be 8 in august been a v good dog for my land dam was Richard’s mia very good bitch atb taffey 

pups a belter blondie 3gen back in my dog he’s romeo x tikka romeo’s dams maggie out a blondiexcharlie  his dam is tikka neroxcindy a pup from him i have to a pure out a nero x joe who dam was  b

Posted Images

This is my latest pup of those lines he's double blondie bred 1/2 brother sister with an outcross to an imported pure iv had him since a baby but ran his first season just gone ran him to hard for his first season if I'm honest but he seems to of thrived off it so touch wood he'll carry on were he left off last Feb.. 

• Like 5

pups a belter blondie 3gen back in my dog he’s romeo x tikka romeo’s dams maggie out a blondiexcharlie 

his dam is tikka neroxcindy 1C32020A-6A18-46EA-A6F7-B271F5740CEC.png.0c30a9819e832278c3fe7bb3263533a0.pnga pup from him i have to a pure out a nero x joe who dam was  bulldozerxdouble dan and sire scout xcindy 0BE06869-82B2-434D-A1A0-9BBA2AB2D554.png.6f1b1efbbf275af30f7e7fd697c65a50.png

• Like 10
16 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

pups a belter blondie 3gen back in my dog he’s romeo x tikka romeo’s dams maggie out a blondiexcharlie 

his dam is tikka neroxcindy 1C32020A-6A18-46EA-A6F7-B271F5740CEC.png.0c30a9819e832278c3fe7bb3263533a0.pnga pup from him i have to a pure out a nero x joe who dam was  bulldozerxdouble dan and sire scout xcindy 0BE06869-82B2-434D-A1A0-9BBA2AB2D554.png.6f1b1efbbf275af30f7e7fd697c65a50.png

Very nice look fit and in good order..

• Like 4
1 hour ago, dodger said:

Very nice look fit and in good order..

The one thing you can say is mcs dogs are always in good shape and see plenty of graft a credit to him he just needs to realise a bit of bull will add to his line ?

• Haha 2
On 07/05/2023 at 16:53, dodger said:

Anyone on here still using these lines not just macs dogs were they come from but dogs still influenced by blondie you don't see many about but imo there usually tough hard dogs with big hearts n excellent durability I always look for blondie or her dad nipper in peds but as said there isn't alot about..

Very nice dog mate , can't go wrong with that nipper stuff he defo threw ur tough hard dogs great stamina durability strength,  I just lined my bitch with last of this breeding hope she takes 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Westyorkshire_lad said:

Very nice dog mate , can't go wrong with that nipper stuff he defo threw ur tough hard dogs great stamina durability strength,  I just lined my bitch with last of this breeding hope she takes 

Sounds promising hope all goes well for you..

What dog is it and how is your bitch bred

15 minutes ago, Westyorkshire_lad said:

my dog has good stamina and is strong he’s great round cover smashes the thickest and they really struggle to shake him he also has a great mouth and change a gear he ain’t one that just sticks on 

• Like 2

This is one of my other dogs similar lines n not put a foot wrong but at just under 20 months old is still like a 6 month old bouncing around wanting to play, lovely temperament tho which is important 

IMG-20230221-WA0001.jpg

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, Westyorkshire_lad said:

Very nice ? 

He's got the same characteristics as nipper aswell lol like grabbing n playing with the hares n rabbits while your walking with them if you see nipper on that vid were Gary's talking to the camera he's exactly the same lol mad how that has still carried through..