Pure greyhound bitch

The thing I like about the greyhound bitch,if I'm going to check out a spot for future hunting I can take her and she's chilled to the last,walks beside me and doesn't run until it's time to do so,she doesn't waste energy,and if going to public parks or walks ,she's mostly my main companion,she's great with kids and other dogs and any questions...." SHES A RESCUE"...I'll always have one I reckon,and will be my go to dog when I retire from hunting,...SNAP UP A BARGAIN WHILE ITS THERE. Would be my advice

• Like 1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someone off here had her sister off me a few months ago and his mate is now having this one, they have both gone to racing homes and will get well looked after and hopefully make stars on the track 

The Mutton Cup   Single handed comp rules    100 yard minimum sportsmans slips, not permitted on the plough, soppy seed only    Only original sheep counts if a straggler

Just starting 2 get the nack of pulling um over 

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

The thing I like about the greyhound bitch,if I'm going to check out a spot for future hunting I can take her and she's chilled to the last,walks beside me and doesn't run until it's time to do so,she doesn't waste energy,and if going to public parks or walks ,she's mostly my main companion,she's great with kids and other dogs and any questions...." SHES A RESCUE"...I'll always have one I reckon,and will be my go to dog when I retire from hunting,...SNAP UP A BARGAIN WHILE ITS THERE. Would be my advice

Retire,I'd say you will end your last few minutes with a dog in pursuit of something out in the open ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Fox dog said:

Retire,I'd say you will end your last few minutes with a dog in pursuit of something out in the open ?

My legs aren't what they used to be lol...it would be a good ending though ..