Pure greyhound bitch

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someone off here had her sister off me a few months ago and his mate is now having this one, they have both gone to racing homes and will get well looked after and hopefully make stars on the track 

The Mutton Cup   Single handed comp rules    100 yard minimum sportsmans slips, not permitted on the plough, soppy seed only    Only original sheep counts if a straggler

Just starting 2 get the nack of pulling um over 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Black neck said:

Best o 3 in no time

The Mutton Cup

Single handed comp rules 

100 yard minimum sportsmans slips, not permitted on the plough, soppy seed only 

Only original sheep counts if a straggler gets up ended in the process, shepherd gets first refusal of carcass, minus the tripe which goes directly to MC HULL for pre season low calorie high rib sticking slop hound bulking purposes  

No one to impede the quarrys escape routes, but any nearby able bodies are expected to rescue the wooly from bramble heavy drainage ditches, guitar string tight wire fences etc 

All stewards to carry throat extraction rods-

to be used in accordance with proper procedure should hound succumb to the lanolin strewn larynx plug in conjunction with 15 chest compressions and two nose breaths 

Any hound that falls foul to a kamikaze ram will receive a plastic cup and a framed and signed selfie with said ram

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
2 hours ago, shaaark said:

Very nice looking bitch.  why you getting rid?  Not a dig, just curious.  ?

I’ve just bred a litter of lurchers and was planning to keep one of them back and the greyhound but there was 2 pups in the litter I couldn’t decide between so am going to keep the 2 pups back now instead so haven’t got the time and room for all of them, any more questions feel free to ask 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

I’ve just bred a litter of lurchers and was planning to keep one of them back and the greyhound but there was 2 pups in the litter I couldn’t decide between so am going to keep the 2 pups back now instead so haven’t got the time and room for all of them, any more questions feel free to ask 

Just seems a bit of a shame to let the bitch go at such a young age.  ?

3 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Go for it furg 

Not got the time, nowadays, blacky, baby etc. Sounds a tad lame, I know lol, but got a few things going on.

Shame really, as she looks a really nice pup.  And £400 for a well bred greyhound that's jabbed etc etc, is peanuts.

Hope fens gets a decent owner for her.  ?

4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Not got the time, nowadays, blacky, baby etc. Sounds a tad lame, I know lol, but got a few things going on.

Shame really, as she looks a really nice pup.  And £400 for a well bred greyhound that's jabbed etc etc, is peanuts.

Be ideal.for a mush that would 

12 hours ago, shaaark said:

10 months old & never been round sheep though could be a bit of a liability

Edited by Deerhunter1
  • Like 2
On 06/05/2023 at 19:59, low plains drifter said:

The Mutton Cup

Single handed comp rules 

100 yard minimum sportsmans slips, not permitted on the plough, soppy seed only 

Only original sheep counts if a straggler gets up ended in the process, shepherd gets first refusal of carcass, minus the tripe which goes directly to MC HULL for pre season low calorie high rib sticking slop hound bulking purposes  

No one to impede the quarrys escape routes, but any nearby able bodies are expected to rescue the wooly from bramble heavy drainage ditches, guitar string tight wire fences etc 

All stewards to carry throat extraction rods-

to be used in accordance with proper procedure should hound succumb to the lanolin strewn larynx plug in conjunction with 15 chest compressions and two nose breaths 

Any hound that falls foul to a kam?ikaze ram will receive a plastic cup and a framed and signed selfie with said ram

??ffs ha ha ha very entertaining 

Edited by toolebox