Shooting Show

Anyone going to the Northern Shooting Show this weekend In Harrogate? I’m there Saturday, the bonus is, I miss Charlies coronation, which will be plastered all over the telly the dawn ‘til dusk ??

I’ll be going, think I’m there on the Sunday, it’s always a good day out, if nothing else to meet up with  a couple of mates and sort out a couple of shooting trips 

Edited by Stavross
12 hours ago, cragman said:

Anyone going to the Northern Shooting Show this weekend In Harrogate? I’m there Saturday, the bonus is, I miss Charlies coronation, which will be plastered all over the telly the dawn ‘til dusk ??

Hope your not one of the wannabes parading round in camo talking bollocks ?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, philpot said:

It is a good show and I have a ticket but none of my pals are going so not sure if I am going to bother.............................................. well maybe...???

Phil

Always good if you are after some new shooting kit and from up north where it’s against your religion to pay the asking price for anything 

If you decide to go on your own and on Sunday give me a shout and I’ll buy you a coffee ?

1 hour ago, Stavross said:

Always good if you are after some new shooting kit and from up north where it’s against your religion to pay the asking price for anything 

If you decide to go on your own and on Sunday give me a shout and I’ll buy you a coffee ?

Cheers Stav, I have just had a phone call from our estate agents that we have a viewing on Sunday afternoon so looks like I am on 'tour duty'.  Nice idea though but it will have to be another show............?, however if the cottage sells soon, I feel a new 32'' shotty coming my way. 

• Like 1
On 05/05/2023 at 14:11, philpot said:

Cheers Stav, I have just had a phone call from our estate agents that we have a viewing on Sunday afternoon so looks like I am on 'tour duty'.  Nice idea though but it will have to be another show............?, however if the cottage sells soon, I feel a new 32'' shotty coming my way. 

Where are you moveing to Phil , one of those warden assistant homes for the old

427E0827-3707-41D3-8626-DF2D17307F09.jpeg

• Haha 1

On 06/05/2023 at 17:11, villaman said:

Where are you moveing to Phil , one of those warden assistant homes for the old

427E0827-3707-41D3-8626-DF2D17307F09.jpeg

TWAT...................................who the hell has told you ?

Phil

• Haha 1