Who's swearing allegience to Charles ?.

32 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I was appalled and disgusted to hear Liverpool fans boo the national anthem. The city should be starved of government funding for decades by the tories..... Wait a minute they've already done that...declared a class war on the scouse. Perhaps the scouse booing was a response to chronic government underfunding. How dare they! 

I was also saddened to hear Celtic supporters chanting "you can stick your coronation up your arse". How vulgar! One would think the majority of Celtic supporters had Irish sympathies and that they had long folk memories of the famine,the black and tans and bloody Sunday. Ignorant fenian b*****ds...not.

Thank f**k some people have the balls to cry foul. We should not be funding today's  circus for cretins. Tampax Charlie is worth 1.8 billion and we have to fund today's anal excesses? Absolute madness.

For sone bizarre reason Celtic fans have turned into a left wing social commentary society where we live in a permanent saint Patrick’s day and the whole of Ireland religiously tune in week after week to watch complete shite against Falkirk and st Johnstone . 

conversely the areas of Glasgows east end are regarded as being akin to andies town or ballymurphy . Bizarre quite frankly. 

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes long live the king !!!!

Fascist nightmare ? You really are a cock. 

I always like the royal family ....but gone right down hill lately what with the boys falling out...Charles wanting us lot to eat gm foods...and lizzie bailing Andy out...

Posted Images

4 hours ago, sandymere said:

FB_IMG_1683391853758.jpg.fa00bcb778481b79d13a57a557e2198c.jpg

Sorry to piss on your joke sandy ,but that sand is on metal drain covers to stop the horses slipping or shying away from them because they know there slippery.:thumbs:.. Bit of a shit joke to be honest mate..:icon_redface:

• Like 3
45 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

For sone bizarre reason

I wouldnt call it a bizarre reason. Weve never shied away from our roots & the very reason the club needed to be created. All those values still ring true to this day. 

8 hours ago, king said:

a new king..that man ain't any king..

Years ago the king protected the country from invasion with his army..

We have 1000 invaders landing on British soil every day..and what's he doing about it..

Feck all..that's what he's doing..

Plastic king that's what he is..

Would you prefer an elected head of state, you do realise in this day and age the man is merely a figurehead with no real power

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Would you prefer an elected head of state, you do realise in this day and age the man is merely a figurehead with no real power

Hes has plenty of power at the world economic forum bb

2 hours ago, jukel123 said:

I was appalled and disgusted to hear Liverpool fans boo the national anthem. The city should be starved of government funding for decades by the tories..... Wait a minute they've already done that...declared a class war on the scouse. Perhaps the scouse booing was a response to chronic government underfunding. How dare they! 

I was also saddened to hear Celtic supporters chanting "you can stick your coronation up your arse". How vulgar! One would think the majority of Celtic supporters had Irish sympathies and that they had long folk memories of the famine,the black and tans and bloody Sunday. Ignorant fenian b*****ds...not.

Thank f**k some people have the balls to cry foul. We should not be funding today's  circus for cretins. Tampax Charlie is worth 1.8 billion and we have to fund today's anal excesses? Absolute madness.

I was in anfield on wednesday night watching the match with my son an the fans were singing that juke.

2 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

I wouldnt call it a bizarre reason. Weve never shied away from our roots & the very reason the club needed to be created. All those values still ring true to this day. 

Celtic players fought and died in the world wars 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

Well he went through the same ceremony yesterday that previous Kings and Queens went through going back centuries...so he has the same powers that his ancestors had..

2 hours ago, king said:

Well he went through the same ceremony yesterday that previous Kings and Queens went through going back centuries...so he has the same powers that his ancestors had..

Dont be silly, would you prefer an elected head of state

Like a true trooper I,m up clearing up from last night and getting ready for round 2 kitchen tidy, a half mile walk with the dogs to the bins clean the cobb out and start all over again,  or I could just sit indoors being miserable shouting not my king while posting pathetic pointless little memes on social media to make me feel better about my sad and pathetic life, decisions decisions decisions ????

CAB86AAE-FC7D-4AC1-B011-1CFF9C800056.jpeg