Who's swearing allegience to Charles ?.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes long live the king !!!!

Fascist nightmare ? You really are a cock. 

I always like the royal family ....but gone right down hill lately what with the boys falling out...Charles wanting us lot to eat gm foods...and lizzie bailing Andy out...

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, sandymere said:

FB_IMG_1683302803472.jpg.b2191e60652d0ac11e5252269ef70a60.jpg

they won’t arrest muggers knifepoint robbers moped gangs county lines or rapist sex offenders for the good of diversity ffs sandy they won’t upset the immigrants will they 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

The Coronation is rammed down the throats of people across the UK as they are invited to swear allegiance to an unelected monarch, and bend the knee to another human being who by virtue of imperialism and empire now sits on a throne wearing a crown of stolen jewels. We must all fall in line and know our place as inferior subjects. Not me ta.

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

The Coronation is rammed down the throats of people across the UK as they are invited to swear allegiance to an unelected monarch, and bend the knee to another human being who by virtue of imperialism and empire now sits on a throne wearing a crown of stolen jewels. We must all fall in line and know our place as inferior subjects. Not me ta.

give the slaves a day off they get lashed up and ask no questions lol 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, mackem said:

I am going tomorrow,just hope the weather is better than it was in the west end this morning.

Enjoy yourself mate ,and if you get anywhere near his majesty ,just shout out my name ,say you know me ,should get you decent seats in the Abbey .

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Not many flags and bunting up around were I live a lot different to what I remember of the Queens silver jubilee in the 70s were there was street party's on nearly every street in working class communities. I honestly believe if it was prince William who was been crowned a lot more ordinary folk would have been more interested in the event taking place today. Yesterday at work everyone I spoke to said they would be doing something else rather than watch the coronation. 

• Sad 1

Just heard it’s been cancelled apparently he’s to upset by sandys memes and the fact mc hull won’t be celebrating, ffs no one really cares just have a party enjoy friends and family and make memory’s of your own it dont matter two Fuchs if you decide to sit indoors with no telly or beer sulking all day that only affects you, if I end up on my knee it will be because I,m pissed and stoned. Enjoy yourselves you miserable bunch what ever you do ?????

• Like 3
  • Haha 7