Irish hate speech law.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We as ordinary white folk do not have a protected characteristic, these things are for everyone else bar us, thats what it means, black, brown,gay, lesbian,trans ect are protected not us

The main reason  hate speech laws are being brought in is  to prevent people from objection to mass immigration .    

They are not only taking away the right to free speech , they want to take away our right to hunt , eat meat , the right  to object Lgbt ideology being taught to our children, the right to object to m

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, dodger said:

Britain has changed beyond recognition in the last 50 years not sure how that happened so quickly but it has

i can see a huge difference in the last 25 dodger labour getting power in 97 ruined the country 

• Like 4

Maybe the fact that our testosterone levels are at an all time low and predicted to get lower has something to do with our lack of fight we have against government/communism were now facing. 

Been to a white collar boxing event this evening and after 2 minutes looking round the crowd you realise men have drastically changed. The man's man is a dying breed and most certainly a planned event. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

i can see a huge difference in the last 25 dodger labour getting power in 97 ruined the country 

Yeh the Foster Bill was the start of it then the big yellow speed cameras n vast amounts of cctv everywhere big brother all over and the rest ie immigration I'm all for helping those in need but it has just all gone to far our tiny island is flooded isn't it n now loosing more n more land and wildlife to over development just to accommodate everyone..

I think in 25 years the population has increased to 70 odd million from around 50 give or take which is crazy.. 

13 hours ago, dodger said:

Britain has changed beyond recognition in the last 50 years not sure how that happened so quickly but it has

It is the same in most western european countries and it was planned .

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Fox dog said:

How would this fair out with the anti brigade with hateful speeches material against say folk who are legally hunting?

We as ordinary white folk do not have a protected characteristic, these things are for everyone else bar us, thats what it means, black, brown,gay, lesbian,trans ect are protected not us

• Like 12

What is the max capacity that the uk sustain does anyone know or the world for that matter, surely can't be a whole lot more than were things are already 

It seems ages ago when China limited one child pee couple but I don't recall any other country doing similar ? 

17 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

We are being made a minority

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

Intentionally mate, it happened on purpose

I think the population will be that massive soon that there won't be any fields left just more over development and what is left will end up like London as in parks not countryside as we now know and love? 

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, dodger said:

I think the population will be that massive soon that there won't be any fields left just more over development and what is left will end up like London as in parks not countryside as we now know and love? 

Just imagine the hold other countries will have over us when we're importing the vast majority of food

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
Just now, Bakerboy said:

Just imagine the hold other countries will have over us when we're importing the vast majority of food

Yeh very true n crazy to think how strong we was independently in the past 

• Like 1
On 05/05/2023 at 23:38, fazza123 said:

Maybe the fact that our testosterone levels are at an all time low and predicted to get lower has something to do with our lack of fight we have against government/communism were now facing. 

Been to a white collar boxing event this evening and after 2 minutes looking round the crowd you realise men have drastically changed. The man's man is a dying breed and most certainly a planned event. 

We see it everywhere,every day,all around us......men being emasculated in order to be passive because a passive man will accept the unacceptable.

• Like 2