Irish hate speech law.

3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Francie come on son you're up......always telling us what sissies we are not fighting back against our take over......time for you to come to the front now.....what you gonna do ?

Vote no lol 

Protest gnash or else get myself arrested

• Like 1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We as ordinary white folk do not have a protected characteristic, these things are for everyone else bar us, thats what it means, black, brown,gay, lesbian,trans ect are protected not us

The main reason  hate speech laws are being brought in is  to prevent people from objection to mass immigration .    

They are not only taking away the right to free speech , they want to take away our right to hunt , eat meat , the right  to object Lgbt ideology being taught to our children, the right to object to m

Posted Images

3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Francie come on son you're up......always telling us what sissies we are not fighting back against our take over......time for you to come to the front now.....what you gonna do ?

Iv been to plenty of protests but i dont think theyve done anygood apart from the covid protests gnash.

2 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

No mate you're not getting it, its a 1 way street, this type of stuff is for EVERYONE and EVERYTHING except normal everyday white christian folk

Your right bb but technically we could

They are not only taking away the right to free speech , they want to take away our right to hunt , eat meat , the right  to object Lgbt ideology being taught to our children, the right to object to mass immigration ,etc, etc . Our freedoms are slowly being chipped away .

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
On 02/05/2023 at 10:28, Bakerboy said:

Just came across this

HOTAIR.COM

For a country that has spent a good portion of its existence with a boot on its throat, you’d think the Irish...

The killing thing about all this is been pushed through by coaliton voted out sinn fein won the last electionin ireland these parasites got together with the greens and formed a new coalition 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
18 hours ago, Francie, said:

Iv been to plenty of protests but i dont think theyve done anygood apart from the covid protests gnash.

Your right bb but technically we could

Protests are a quick way to alert people to the problem mate but ultimately legitimate group cohesion is the way to force change and that can only be done through voting as politics is the method used to operate the world we live in.....for a while now we've listened to folk such as yourself come out with stuff like " us Irish wouldnt stand for that ".....or our man Wilf who thought Ireland was some kind of last beacon of hope ......i like and respect Wilf but you's are deluded in that you dont seem to know why you are being attacked its not England or Ireland,France or Germany thats being attacked its white people.....i have my own theories why that is but to pretend it isnt as simple as that is a horrendous mistake in disregarding something because its too obvious that we could end up regretting down the line.

This " hate speech law " is Irish people being TOLD not to express certain views.......they already tried ASKING through " political correctness ".......now they are telling/threatening.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
50 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Protests are a quick way to alert people to the problem mate but ultimately legitimate group cohesion is the way to force change and that can only be done through voting as politics is the method used to operate the world we live in.....for a while now we've listened to folk such as yourself come out with stuff like " us Irish wouldnt stand for that ".....or our man Wilf who thought Ireland was some kind of last beacon of hope ......i like and respect Wilf but you's are deluded in that you dont seem to know why you are being attacked its not England or Ireland,France or Germany thats being attacked its white people.....i have my own theories why that is but to pretend it isnt as simple as that is a horrendous mistake in disregarding something because its too obvious that we could end up regretting down the line.

This " hate speech law " is Irish people being TOLD not to express certain views.......they already tried ASKING through " political correctness ".......now they are telling/threatening.

Definatley not deluded gnash i agree with you,were under attack from all angles an iv seen an increase in foreigners also,all the main parties are for this bullshit,iv not voted before because i dont want to entertain british elections,but im going to have to suck it up an go an vote,an i will be voting ?

Edited by Francie,
39 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Absolutely.

I've said it before....the defeat of our culture and the nationalist cause is exactly the same process as the defeat fieldsports is undergoing.

To many people giving it   'it will never happen here' 'we won't stand for it' . Very same people can't go a week without queuing up under the halal sign for a kebab and handing em their pound notes.

The answer won't come from some great leader or political force, there will never be a fight back or even civil unrest like the great arm chair warriors keep suggesting. It just takes a little bit of moral fibre and action from the everyday man....and.... unfortunately.....that's long gone. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
9 hours ago, chesney said:

The killing thing about all this is been pushed through by coaliton voted out sinn fein won the last electionin ireland these parasites got together with the greens and formed a new coalition 

Sinn fein  will be no different , they are up north saying Brits out and down south they want open borders . Sinn Fein  is like the Scottish national party .

Edited by paul sr
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, paul sr said:

Sinn fein  will be no different , they are up north saying Brits out and down south they want open borders . Sinn Fein  is like the Scottish national party .

What’s their view on hunting? Mixed from what I can gather?

3 hours ago, VOON said:

What’s their view on hunting? Mixed from what I can gather?

They voted no on the bill that wanker blair from the alliance brought forward last year i think voony

On 03/05/2023 at 11:54, DIDO.1 said:

Absolutely.

I've said it before....the defeat of our culture and the nationalist cause is exactly the same process as the defeat fieldsports is undergoing.

To many people giving it   'it will never happen here' 'we won't stand for it' . Very same people can't go a week without queuing up under the halal sign for a kebab and handing em their pound notes.

The answer won't come from some great leader or political force, there will never be a fight back or even civil unrest like the great arm chair warriors keep suggesting. It just takes a little bit of moral fibre and action from the everyday man....and.... unfortunately.....that's long gone. 

Ive always tried to remain a glass half full type of person when it comes to " not standing for it ".....i always felt it would just be a matter of time before having been backed into a corner,people would eventually come out fighting....but upon seeing the election results this morning after a month of hard work with like minded folk locally im starting to resign myself to the fact that the media brainwashing and basic indoctrination of society in general is working.......it baffles me quite frankly but people just dont seem to have the appetite for a fight anymore.....they know we are right but just have this sickly shrug of the shoulders and " what can you do " attitude.......how this nation historically achieved and accomplished so much i dont know if this is how easily our people are overcome....besides,isnt it supposed to be more fun when you dont have permission !!

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 5
On 03/05/2023 at 11:53, Francie, said:

Definatley not deluded gnash i agree with you,were under attack from all angles an iv seen an increase in foreigners also,all the main parties are for this bullshit,iv not voted before because i dont want to entertain british elections,but im going to have to suck it up an go an vote,an i will be voting ?

Fair enough squire :thumbs:

• Like 1
5 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Ive always tried to remain a glass half full type of person when it comes to " not standing for it ".....i always felt it would just be a matter of time before having been backed into a corner,people would eventually come out fighting....but upon seeing the election results this morning after a month of hard work with like minded folk locally im starting to resign myself to the fact that the media brainwashing and basic indoctrination of society in general is working.......it baffles me quite frankly but people just dont seem to have the appetite for a fight anymore.....they know we are right but just have this sickly shrug of the shoulders and " what can you do " attitude.......how this nation historically achieved and accomplished so much i dont know if this is how easily our people are overcome....besides,isnt it supposed to be more fun when you dont have permission !!

Not been on here for a long time but thought I’d have a look seeing as it was Election Day and all that…..

Mate, I genuinely feel your pain and I can only say I feel sorry for how you are feeling…….it’s a bitter f***ing pill to swallow ain’t it ?

I know, I swallowed it years ago.

Me and you used to go back and forth a bit about me being down on my fellow Englishmen……but maybe now you have an inkling of what I meant.

I had f**k all in common with these people.

In this scenario mate, you really can look at the other people in your area and say with some certainty that old chestnut “It’s not me, it’s you !”

Thats me away again, all the best squire ;) 

Roll on Thursday ⚒️⚒️

• Like 4
22 minutes ago, WILF said:

Not been on here for a long time but thought I’d have a look seeing as it was Election Day and all that…..

Mate, I genuinely feel your pain and I can only say I feel sorry for how you are feeling…….it’s a bitter f***ing pill to swallow ain’t it ?

I know, I swallowed it years ago.

Me and you used to go back and forth a bit about me being down on my fellow Englishmen……but maybe now you have an inkling of what I meant.

I had f**k all in common with these people.

In this scenario mate, you really can look at the other people in your area and say with some certainty that old chestnut “It’s not me, it’s you !”

Thats me away again, all the best squire ;) 

Roll on Thursday ⚒️⚒️

Welcome back princess …. Good to hear your well