Who'd be brave enough

25 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Well,it wasn't the best ,tbh....I like to chill,and I was not ready for the speed ,bustle and amount of people that I experienced...I went up the empire state building,boated on the Hudson to statue of liberty,and went to ground zero,all might I add for exorbitant prices and cost,...on the whole I found most folk unpleasant and false ,so on that note I'll say no more,...other than I'm going to be paying off the loan for a while yet lol

Buy much in Cabelas?

4 minutes ago, mackem said:

Buy much in Cabelas?

I bought a few bits,their range of fishing gear is mind blowing,but other than tracker collars ,their dog products were almost nil,I got a coat,t shirts etc,the gun section is unreal,...that was the highlight of the time away...

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

I bought a few bits,their range of fishing gear is mind blowing,

Like 10 UK tackle sections under one roof,ice fishing section,lure fishing section,bait fishing section……….

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, mackem said:

Like 10 UK tackle sections under one roof,ice fishing section,lure fishing section,bait fishing section……….

Just mind blowing,and the boxes ,cases,lures,boats ,dingys,waders ,loads of varieties of everything 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, jigsaw said:

Well,it wasn't the best ,tbh....I like to chill,and I was not ready for the speed ,bustle and amount of people that I experienced...I went up the empire state building,boated on the Hudson to statue of liberty,and went to ground zero,all might I add for exorbitant prices and cost,...on the whole I found most folk unpleasant and false ,so on that note I'll say no more,...other than I'm going to be paying off the loan for a while yet lol

• Haha 6
19 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

would love to live somewhere like that...?

Me aswell mate though to be honest my dream home would be on a coast line similar to a cottage we stopped in some year's back on one of the islands off Orkney . Just something about listening to the sea that I find relaxing. 

• Like 7
16 hours ago, jigsaw said:

Just normal city life im afraid....not everything we want to experience turn out good experiences i suppose.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, comanche said:

I'd love it. Except that it would be hard to relax due to folk spotting it from afar and creeping about for a closer look ?

Put the kettle on

• Haha 3
9 hours ago, comanche said:

I'd love it. Except that it would be hard to relax due to folk spotting it from afar and creeping about for a closer look ?

couple of them Ring talking doorbells,placed at strategic points and you could have some fun, putting the Willie's up them?

my choice would be claymores ??

• Haha 1