Leave early tomorrow for a 3 day hog hunting competion in texas with dogos and curs should be pretty flat out all weekend, ill try and get some pics and vids if i manage to keep a hand free :boxing: let ya know how it went when i get back.

WD :bye:

If you see Mike and Michelle Christman give them my regards!

Neil

Leave early tomorrow for a 3 day hog hunting competion in texas with dogos and curs should be pretty flat out all weekend, ill try and get some pics and vids if i manage to keep a hand free :boxing: let ya know how it went when i get back.

WD :bye:

got some pics to post yet bud?

hey guys it was a good trip!

caught 5 hogs over friday night and saturday night i caught one and stuck it a 80-100lb young boar it was hard hunting due to the fact that the foods they eat are all spread out due to it being winter they reckon in grain season they can take 10 a night easy!

i flew from gatwick to houston for £340 direct then a friend picked me up then we drove 3 1/2 hr to san antonio where we stayed with some more friends untill i left monday morning,

the only downside was i caught flu from a poxy women behind me on the plain and have felt shit from saturday till now. im waiting for my friends to email the pics as i didnt take a camera :doh:

saw lots of diferent dogs pits, dogos and different breeds of curs

i couldnt tell you guys how much a paid hunt would be but i think there are a few people who do them over there.

all in all a good trip ill stick up pics when i get them.

I bet you had a good time, we also flew into Houston and went to a town called Willis. We took a camera but as you can imagine some of the guy's that we were hunting with were a bit unsure about me takeing pic's so i agreed not to take any while we were hunting there is a movement of anti's over there too, and to be fair the guy's had just met me, i was allowed to take some pic's of a catch test day on my last day, where i met the local priest who was there to test his dog on a hog :clapper: The folk i met there were genuine and friendly character's, i'm still in contact with Roger and Sue just wish i could afford to go back soon. What breed of dog did they use WD?? We mainly seen AmBull's and Pitt's also a couple of cross breed's.

i no a few men from san antonia and my freind used to stay there , im glad u enjoyed [bANNED TEXT] sport i take a two week break every year to new mexico we hunted roswell area for hogs which is not to bad, but spead out, the dogs had to work the river bottoms to catch, we got one hog and then it was time to chase some coyotes etc but i enjoyed the hunt glad u had a good time all the best