Anyone Remember

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can ye remember when it was worth yer while coming on here, reading decent topics with sensible debates and great photos,...an enjoyable break from the gogglebox ....the drivel now being written by so

The flashing blade, Belle and Sebastian, champion the wonder horse, Robinson crusoe, the indoor league.

Posted Images

On 18/04/2023 at 23:04, NEWKID said:

To this day the opening bars of this song bring melancholy. No catch up or repeats throughout the week in those days, anything watched on TV had to be as it was aired on the 4/5 channels. If I was watching Cheers it was 21:00 on channel 4 on a Friday night. That meant that weekend I was in the house, skint, and on my own whilst everyone else was having a blast. Oh how times have changed... not skint anymore

• Like 3

was great,you just tipped up,and dossed anywhere ?woke up in front porches of guesthouses,bunkers on the golf course...This New one looks just like a money making exercise,moved to a private venue...won't have the fun and appeal of running around Newquay town centre playing up with supersoakers etc??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
48 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

was great,you just tipped up,and dossed anywhere ?woke up in front porches of guesthouses,bunkers on the golf course...This New one looks just like a money making exercise,moved to a private venue...won't have the fun and appeal of running around Newquay town centre playing up with supersoakers etc??

They will ? 

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1
On 21/04/2023 at 23:05, eastcoast said:

To this day the opening bars of this song bring melancholy. No catch up or repeats throughout the week in those days, anything watched on TV had to be as it was aired on the 4/5 channels. If I was watching Cheers it was 21:00 on channel 4 on a Friday night. That meant that weekend I was in the house, skint, and on my own whilst everyone else was having a blast. Oh how times have changed... not skint anymore

Very true mate. I’m still nostalgic about the good old days