Air arms s410...New seals ..Service etc

5 hours ago, smithie said:

I think I have a strip down DVD you can have you fancy a go your self

That's a kind offer mate thanks...but I think I will leave it to someone that knows what there doing

• Like 1
17 hours ago, TOMO said:

OK my gun needs doing I'm just outside Nottingham...can any of you chaps recommend anybody hopefully not to far away to put new seals in it ...cheers gents

Message Villaman or put in the air gun section, you’ll be flooded with replies ?

• 2 weeks later...

Ratworks is in or near Leicester so pretty close to you akthough somebody on fb said he was really busy so a bit of a wait but worth checking. City Airguns in Lincoln could help as well. AGR Tuning in Spalding, Tony is a good guy but is slowing down the business to retire but you can try him on 07847 485 993

Phil

22 hours ago, villaman said:

If you are willing to travel to north Oxford then Mike would be the one one of the best for AA guns . Cloverleaf on the airgun forum or contact him Mike.rudge@gmail.com

Typical southerner, travel north to Oxford....................................................he is in Nottingham so Oxford is south so would have to have an injection or something going that far south Mitch ???

Phil

4 hours ago, philpot said:

Typical southerner, travel north to Oxford....................................................he is in Nottingham so Oxford is south so would have to have an injection or something going that far south Mitch ???

Phil

You are definitely thicker up there if you think there is no north Oxford ????

1 hour ago, villaman said:

You are definitely thicker up there if you think there is no north Oxford ????

Well for you Mitch you have to look up to the rest of us as you can't get any further south so everything is north to you. ?

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...