Raw dog food

I've always got mine from the local Jollyes pet store as I didn't have enough freezer space for a bulk buy. Previously used Natures Menu but my local store has now started stocking a lot more BARF foods and I've swapped over to Durham. I don't know how it compares price-wise to others, but it's cheaper than the stuff I was using and my two seem to be doing well on it. Only stocks the 500g blocks though, so I may go direct to them instead to get the other stuff too.

On 14/04/2023 at 18:54, Bunyhunter said:

Any raw dog food for sale around Staffordshire/Cheshire?

Thanks 

A lad in Preston does it, top quality chicken/ beef/tripe/veal, he does deliver but sure how far he will travel if you want his number 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, neil b said:

A lad in Preston does it, top quality chicken/ beef/tripe/veal, he does deliver but sure how far he will travel if you want his number 

Is that the one that keeps creeping there prices up, kim is it, still maybe cheaper than other places tho but not if they keep increasing 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Whispering Whiskey 66 said:

Well better companies out there and a lot cheaper just do some research you will find them, all that vat packed and stickers and labels ye paying way over the odds. ? try Middleton raw dog food it’s Manchester ways but delivers all over 

Tried Middletons thought it was very poor quality 

18 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Daf must be one of the worst out there cheaper going to aldis than some of they rip.off fog food company's 

Why are they so bad? Genuine question, simply because I've only recently started using their products but, as I mentioned, not directly from them and only the 500g blocks. Thanks in advance.

Your local dog track will possibly have a someone selling raw and other stuff off the back of his/her lorry, I used to buy boxes of minced chicken. tripe, beef and dried food along with shredded wax paper all from the one bloke,