APBT x wheaten

1 hour ago, Setenta said:

The pot calling the kettle black as the utter drivel you and many others talk on here. No half truths have been said. The proof is in the pudding with what these fellas do, one breeds them and the other shares his doings on the internet for the world to see. These dogs are now getting more attention than ever before.

Going on hearsay , I’d say your more to blame for the downfall of wheatens and working dogs than any body, wheatens and bulls av had there day there long gone as field dogs and good riddance in my eyes not a good image for field sports in this day and age , but your now bringing attention on digging dogs lurchers, white bodied terriers and black dogs especially with your bullshit articles on your old country blood facebook page  , your not even a hunting lad yet you come on here crabbing people who are trying different things with dogs and an opinion on what people should or shouldn’t do  , do you even keep any WORKING dogs yourself  , you seem to have a personal issue with the guy that bred Hannibal’s  pup take it up with him it’s not his fault leave the guy be  he’s only sharing the pups progress with the forum .

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a new pup join the ranks . Been here 2 weeks now and settling in nicely. Was a little noisy in the kennel for the first week but now as quiet as a mouse . 4 month old APBT x wheaten bred by my fri

Exactly not about the terrier about working the strong dogs.  This is my pups grandsire on a trip to Spain last year hunting boar in the Basque region. He performed very well but alas being what he

Pups coming along well . Fitted in well with the other dogs and responding well to her training . Just been concentrating on livestock training and environmental exposure. Not got any complaints about

Posted Images

How that feller can crab anyone is beyond me you only got to read a few lines of his articles to know hes never been around anything proper they wheatens of his are stick chasers ? picture collecting is fine but stay in ya lane. Chinwaggers ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
10 minutes ago, Jackmo said:

Going on hearsay , I’d say your more to blame for the downfall of wheatens and working dogs than any body, wheatens and bulls av had there day there long gone as field dogs and good riddance in my eyes not a good image for field sports in this day and age , but your now bringing attention on digging dogs lurchers, white bodied terriers and black dogs especially with your bullshit articles on your old country blood facebook page  , your not even a hunting lad yet you come on here crabbing people who are trying different things with dogs and an opinion on what people should or shouldn’t do  , do you even keep any WORKING dogs yourself  , you seem to have a personal issue with the guy that bred Hannibal’s  pup take it up with him it’s not his fault leave the guy be  he’s only sharing the pups progress with the forum .

They are stupid posting on dogs that's not needed to be out in digs with posting videos of it all over sites.what every about Wheaton's out with you but what's point of these game pits brought out it's not a test for them.but u can't say anything about it to them u are anti lover is what you told 

To be honest I don’t really care much for other people’s opinions on my dogs . I feed them, I work them and I’m happy with them. I’m a bit old in the tooth to worry about if I have got random blokes I do t knows approval of my dogs . I’m not going to get into any more back and forth about the breeder of my pup, he’s a good friend of mine and I’m happy with what we have done together over the years and will continue to do so in the future . Pups doing great as well , growing like a weed . Don’t look like a Lakeland now as some people stated she was at the beginning of the thread ? 

Really switched on when out and about , does what I tell her when I tell her and has found her place in the pecking order with the other dogs 

EFD7C1FD-8F9F-4D66-872A-8F8ACF927486.jpeg

79B0D2F5-5A92-409C-92C7-B3E5531C8E8A.jpeg

• Like 12
6 hours ago, Jackmo said:

Man that fella that writes the old country blood shit is a dickhead . Don’t work dogs himself but yet is an expert. I lost any interest in his page when I kept seeing him banging on about the great Kerry blue 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, dogmandont said:

This thread is a shinning example of the dog scene in Ireland. 

Seems to be a bunch of bickering back stabbers over there , glad I’m not involved in that shit . 
The man who bred my dog lives over there but is a scouser , he regularly tells me of the f****d up stuff going on over there .

Not to say over here in the uk we have our fair share of idiots and chancers in the dog world 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Jackmo said:

Don't know setanta Man but not the one that is in the blame for the ways of the stuff is posted on sites by Man to the pits x Wheaton dogs are something else for the ways of posts that is put up with the majority of the lads even myself to Post something would be unstable for public but it's a different level of the stuff in the posted on there's

3 hours ago, Hannibal3 said:

Seems to be a bunch of bickering back stabbers over there , glad I’m not involved in that shit . 
The man who bred my dog lives over there but is a scouser , he regularly tells me of the f****d up stuff going on over there .

Not to say over here in the uk we have our fair share of idiots and chancers in the dog world 

It's probably with the stuff lad has to what you have said that it's bred way's in the pup you have up to see that's what lad over here has that type of stuff in his yard post it on anywhere public forum view All what's doing it for on them dog's Same x breding in them 

On 15/05/2023 at 23:22, dogmandont said:

As much as it pains me to say it the days of standing round a hole working strong dogs is well and truly over and has been for a long time, the true enthusiasts have been replaced by Facebook fckwits with camera phones, they've basically creep into every aspect of hunting with dogs and ruined it as they went. 

No one else is to blame for our downfall but ourselves. 

I agree 100% and I remember in my day an anti had to befriend gullible folk at shows etc and then follow them around in the hunting season with a hidden camera on them… now folk are doing it themselves and think that because they change their name on Facebook they’re safe. It’s a different and foolish time we live in! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
On 03/06/2023 at 13:33, Setenta said:

The pot calling the kettle black as the utter drivel you and many others talk on here. No half truths have been said. The proof is in the pudding with what these fellas do, one breeds them and the other shares his doings on the internet for the world to see. These dogs are now getting more attention than ever before.

I'm not the spineless cnut,that's come on here ,knocking the man's pup and spouting shite,you obviously have a problem with that silly ginger cnut and his chums....then man the f**k up,and do something about it??? you see the damage they are doing? or just stay quiet and  hide behind a screen dropping seeds like a  fish wife,you f***ing minge...

the Op explained,the ginger clown was given a dog...and it was taken back when they realised the man's a fool...have you never sorted someone a dog? and lived to regret it? ...then you can't of done alot pal?

• Like 4
18 hours ago, undertaker said:

Don't know setanta Man but not the one that is in the blame for the ways of the stuff is posted on sites by Man to the pits x Wheaton dogs are something else for the ways of posts that is put up with the majority of the lads even myself to Post something would be unstable for public but it's a different level of the stuff in the posted on there's

Can’t really make out what your saying there but I’d imagine it’s about that boyo harry John , I am in agreement with you he’s a complete wanker , surprised he hasn’t been handed a hiding up there yet with the f***ing about with what he does , I believe he’s also a master at catching people for jacked dogs , total scumbag really is the best way to describe him . But that know it all jackal fella has a lot to answer for he has no business educating public people to what different types/breeds are bred for it’s hard enough to keep working dogs these days without ejits like him and these other pages publicising working dogs to an audience that has no business in knowing what they are for .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well ,he's(harry John) back on the same fb forum  under a new name and has videos and photos up again,so he's relentless in becoming famous ,hard to believe after being "outed" like he has he's repeating the same thing,.,he must believe he's untouchable......and maybe he is 

Edited by jigsaw
  • Sad 1
10 hours ago, jigsaw said:

Well ,he's(harry John) back on the same fb forum  under a new name and has videos and photos up again,so he's relentless in becoming famous ,hard to believe after being "outed" like he has he's repeating the same thing,.,he must believe he's untouchable......and maybe he is 

Or is just a rat cause there noway ya be that open with your business few times he been caught 

• Like 6