APBT x wheaten

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a new pup join the ranks . Been here 2 weeks now and settling in nicely. Was a little noisy in the kennel for the first week but now as quiet as a mouse . 4 month old APBT x wheaten bred by my fri

Exactly not about the terrier about working the strong dogs.  This is my pups grandsire on a trip to Spain last year hunting boar in the Basque region. He performed very well but alas being what he

Pups coming along well . Fitted in well with the other dogs and responding well to her training . Just been concentrating on livestock training and environmental exposure. Not got any complaints about

Posted Images

16 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

The plot thickens 

There's always some hater trying to stir shit on here... jealous because someones out doing more than them ,travelling to put the work in front of their dogs...sad they don't  have a set of balls or can name the source? ...what sort of man hides behind a username spouting secondhand nonsense without knowing the facts???someone who will sell the next man out to save his own skin?

you Irish lads keep bitching amongst yourselves, enjoy what you have left... because it's Your fellow countrymen that will put the final nail in the coffin...you have had almost 20 yrs to sort your shit out... obviously not bright enough to see what f****d it for the uk... because there's still plenty of Tards posting all over social media and the decent lads do f**k all... imagine ,being that f***ing slimy and wanting someone else's hardwork in your kennel ,at any cost...even knowing that  a dog's stolen and saying nothing???

you  can't see the wood through the trees...I hope your mainman Stopend and Barrie can keep it lit for you......Because you all be chasing rabbits and rats before long...then your mythical Wheaton's and English  crossbred terriers be as much use,as a cock flavoured lollypop ????

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Ive seen one out of this litter doing allsorts of hunting looks a lovely dog credit to the man that bred it and went out of his way to get into the hands of someone doing a variety of work with it. And definitely one of the best reared pups ive ever seen

Edited by C.green
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, Hannibal3 said:

Your good friend cannot know much as the man has no breeding partners. Neither goes he go to dog shows. Your friend is referring too the idiot with a big beard who puts videos of his dogs on badgers and was the subject of a bbc documentary.

Yes that guys works his dogs but at the peril of bringing heat on everyone around him .He had one of my friends wheatens but when he was exposed on telly my friend went and took the dog back . The bearded man is an idiot yes but no one can deny he walks the walk as far as working dogs are concerned. He is the owner of the dog storm mentioned earlier on .

You won’t find any one slagging that dog off , if they are then they are liars . Simple as . The man may be a c**t but his dogs aren’t. So if your good friend is saying this guys dogs are barkers then I will be so bold as to say your friend is talking shit.

I’m not going to get into a he said, she said but the fella who bred your dog was at a show and at one point was breeding dogs with the ginger fella your referring to

8 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

There's always some hater trying to stir shit on here... jealous because someones out doing more than them ,travelling to put the work in front of their dogs...sad they don't  have a set of balls or can name the source? ...what sort of man hides behind a username spouting secondhand nonsense without knowing the facts???someone who will sell the next man out to save his own skin?

you Irish lads keep bitching amongst yourselves, enjoy what you have left... because it's Your fellow countrymen that will put the final nail in the coffin...you have had almost 20 yrs to sort your shit out... obviously not bright enough to see what f****d it for the uk... because there's still plenty of Tards posting all over social media and the decent lads do f**k all... imagine ,being that f***ing slimy and wanting someone else's hardwork in your kennel ,at any cost...even knowing that  a dog's stolen and saying nothing???

you  can't see the wood through the trees...I hope your mainman Stopend and Barrie can keep it lit for you......Because you all be chasing rabbits and rats before long...then your mythical Wheaton's and English  crossbred terriers be as much use,as a cock flavoured lollypop ????

Not stirring any shit or jealous of any man.

Edited by Setenta
Error
9 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

It has to be the worst side to working dogs besides the fckwits with camera phones, the Irish dog world is filled to the rafters with hateful spiteful bastruds, I learned that a long time ago so kept my circle small but still get the jealous hoors trying to poke their noses in and when we didn't play ball our dogs would be classed useless or we done Fcuk all, all this from men we never walked across a green field with. 

The dog game is a funny old world. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Sometimes it is genuinely a case of jealous cubts who genuinely do f**k all who slate men who are flat out or who have blood that they would secretly love to have. Good men will always have good dogs and lots of work for them regardless of what others say. Fcuk the whole lot of them keep off yere fones and hunt like fcuk . All you can do is be happy with what you have and work them as often as you can and you know what you have and are happy with it. At the end of the day that’s all that matters aslong as your enjoying it, it’s not a Compitition it’s a sport and when you worry about what others thing instead of enjoying it you might aswell pack it all in… no one else is feeding my dogs or picking up there shitee. Aslong as I’m happy with them that will do me, I think more lads should chill out do their own things and not get into a coc measuring Compitition…

• Like 6
37 minutes ago, WEDGEY said:

Seen a dog out of a dog called tego a couple of years bk not sure what percentage of wheaten was in him but looked a decent dog 

Teeko, dog was in the north full Wheaton as far as I know he finished out his Time with very good friends of mine down south, very good dog. A good friend of mine has a line of digging dogs off of him as good as a lot of black dogs around the country. I never seen the dog work but dug over lots of stuff down off him. I know of the man that had him up north too, a right one

• Like 3
14 hours ago, Setenta said:

Not stirring any shit or jealous of any man.

Then don't  come on here with half f***ing truths talking shite then pal?.why are you Irish lads still entertaining that silly ginger cnut with a beard??? him and his sort have and will be the reason you lads lose the right to dig very soon..terrier game been f****d in the UK since the ban...you are heading down the same rd,watch this space?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Then don't  come on here with half f***ing truths talking shite then pal?.why are you Irish lads still entertaining that silly ginger cnut with a beard??? him and his sort have and will be the reason you lads lose the right to dig very soon..terrier game been f****d in the UK since the ban...you are heading down the same rd,watch this space?

It's something lots of men can't figure out with him and nothing else happens to him 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

The pot calling the kettle black as the utter drivel you and many others talk on here. No half truths have been said. The proof is in the pudding with what these fellas do, one breeds them and the other shares his doings on the internet for the world to see. These dogs are now getting more attention than ever before.