Cheap Chinese pump.

I have one it seems fine , my friend got the cheapest cheapest one he could it never worked well and failed soon, he then got a second one at the usual price it seems to be working fine . I dont think threads will match the pump is npt  and the hw100 connector is bsp but they will connect with a foster connector 

Edited by barrywhite
20 hours ago, barrywhite said:

I have one it seems fine , my friend got the cheapest cheapest one he could it never worked well and failed soon, he then got a second one at the usual price it seems to be working fine . I dont think threads will match the pump is npt  and the hw100 connector is bsp but they will connect with a foster connector 

Thanks which chinky cheapo pump then??

• 3 weeks later...

I will never risk it! using a cheap pump can lead to the moisture scape to your pcp cylinder and end up in an expensive repair … buy a good pump or a diving bottle save you from repairing headaches 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

I looked at buying a comp for my rifles,tbh after paying around £800 for a good one, you have to become a service engineer as well, check and change oil, filters etc.so I bought a used 3 litre bottle with 2years left on it,(£60) had it hydro tested ( £42) only ever fill at a dive shop (£4)=no worries about moisture and rust.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, esoxlucius63 said:

I looked at buying a comp for my rifles,tbh after paying around £800 for a good one, you have to become a service engineer as well, check and change oil, filters etc.so I bought a used 3 litre bottle with 2years left on it,(£60) had it hydro tested ( £42) only ever fill at a dive shop (£4)=no worries about moisture and rust.

Good move and welcome board.....

Phil