Recall getting there

Listen I know it’s never going to be like the lurcher, her recall is better, she always comes back but f**k me when it’s nose down it’s 10-15 minutes easy.. pain in the arse!! Ah well!

F2158718-B42E-475D-A6B5-80FD8E6CBB37.jpeg

5DEBE9EE-AB58-478D-A3F3-BD098257A7ED.jpeg

5A4F627E-E50A-4265-B2C9-AB65AADE66DA.jpeg

8C11EA88-6EDD-41B4-BBEC-DC619D96DABA.jpeg

DF1DF5C5-AE3C-4FFD-A81C-AA79554FBE2A.jpeg

801E21E7-A5E6-47E3-9A0C-1DA86FE15CBB.jpeg

4A71F13B-A432-44EB-A19C-234BB06ECD03.jpeg

• Like 1

Just be careful it don't drop in if your running it about without a locator collar unless you know it's afraid of the dark or a ten min wonder, most of us who have owned terriers have had it happen to us mate and just a heads up sort of thing....:victory:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, fireman said:

Just be careful it don't drop in if your running it about without a locator collar unless you know it's afraid of the dark or a ten min wonder, most of us who have owned terriers have had it happen to us mate and just a heads up sort of thing....:victory:

I know mate, I’m looking at a locator at the moment, she will 100% go to ground but as you mention, unsure if she will shite herself when she gets up close yet like lol but I’m confident she will go in 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, RossM said:

I know mate, I’m looking at a locator at the moment, she will 100% go to ground but as you mention, unsure if she will shite herself when she gets up close yet like lol but I’m confident she will go in 

How did you get on with the box and collars you wanted from dogger ?. 

1 hour ago, The one said:

How did you get on with the box and collars you wanted from dogger ?. 

Said to him last week that I’d take two collars off him and pop over when I was off this week, he text me through the week to say they were sold which was fair dos