60 minutes Australia exposes worldwide satanic paedophile network

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It seems High up In politics and power the ratio of pedophiles is much higher than the general public ( I may be wrong on that it's just the way it seems to me )  What I don't get is why it would

This is very disturbing paulaus an tiny,mi56 in the thick of it,i knew it was bad an that is the tip of the iceberg,they probably never thought theyd be found out or the internet would be invented to

Bill Maloney has a YouTube site , pie & mash films I think it’s called , MI5 where upto their necks in what was going on at Elm Guest House , MPs mixing with Irish terrorist involving kids , a cer

Posted Images

Bill Maloney has a YouTube site , pie & mash films I think it’s called , MI5 where upto their necks in what was going on at Elm Guest House , MPs mixing with Irish terrorist involving kids , a certain musician use to sign in under the alias Kitty aka Cliff Richard another fukcing nonce who’s been protected , Saville was protected right up until he died as his involvement was massive , apparently Mark William Thomas who had Saville banged to rights and was stopped by the then head of the CPS a certain Kier Starmer  the present Labour leader has another high profile name that’s now also being protected , and these are the same b*****ds who demanded we took the jab (no thanks) and locked us down and all the tragedies that went with that.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Yeah , I’ve seen that , not the most reliable of sources of podcast kind given the calibre of his guests kind is it ? 

True mate but there ain’t no smoke without fire …. And there past records don’t exactly help them does it 

WWW.THEDAILYBEAST.COM

Now that most of the major figures are dead, the truth is emerging about the systematic sexual...

Thatchers right hand man and  saville and Peter Tobin amongst others were in the same crowd frquent all boys homes …. The young boys had to pretend they were sleeping when they knew they were coming so they didn’t get picked and took into the showers 

how big is the web if all they creatures are hanging about with each other anyone trying to discredit it needs to give their head a shake 

Edited by scotty12
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Thatchers right hand man ,Saville …f****n eh .

Right hand man and Saville thanks for pointing out the obvious mr know it all 

any chance of the lottery numbers this weekend 

11 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Right hand man and Saville thanks for pointing out the obvious mr know it all 

any chance of the lottery numbers this weekend 

The only riches you need are in the outdoors bud .Money only brings you fast cars ,drugs  and whores .

• Thanks 1

It seems High up In politics and power the ratio of pedophiles is much higher than the general public ( I may be wrong on that it's just the way it seems to me ) 

What I don't get is why it would be so prolific with them . What is it about them , their upbringing etc that makes them more likely to be like that 

I've always assumed that people's sexual orientation is generally a born attribute that they have no real control over . I know sons of farmers who were brought up around welsh farms and farming community who are gay so they had no outside factors pushing them in that direction they just were the way they were . In the same breath if I went to a school that was full of gay people I would have still chased women and not men . Its the way I've been programmed since birth and I have no control over it

With all that being said what makes all these people swerve towards the worst possible option of young kids? Is it because its so prevalent and almost open in those communities that its almost seen as a viable option for them ? I just don't get how anybody could even see that as something they would want to do never mind so many people standing by and allowing it to happen . 

It's one of the most abhorrent things the human race is capable of doing in my opinion above murder . I had a great childhood and my kids have had the same . It's the only point when you are completely care free and the world is opening up to you in front of your eyes every day . To have that taken away from you is beyond belief and the people carrying it out are beyond evil and the thought that they occupy the higher levels of society all over the world and decide the fate of everyone in it is worse than any horror film 

And then those same people get on tv and "urge you to vote" and sell you promises and fake dreams of a better world when behind closed doors their vipers ruining peoples lives 

It's really depressing that any human would see a child in a care home and have the power to help  and think anything other than doing good by them 

It's a shame guy fawkes wasn't better at his job 

• Like 11
46 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

It seems High up In politics and power the ratio of pedophiles is much higher than the general public ( I may be wrong on that it's just the way it seems to me ) 

What I don't get is why it would be so prolific with them . What is it about them , their upbringing etc that makes them more likely to be like that 

I've always assumed that people's sexual orientation is generally a born attribute that they have no real control over . I know sons of farmers who were brought up around welsh farms and farming community who are gay so they had no outside factors pushing them in that direction they just were the way they were . In the same breath if I went to a school that was full of gay people I would have still chased women and not men . Its the way I've been programmed since birth and I have no control over it

With all that being said what makes all these people swerve towards the worst possible option of young kids? Is it because its so prevalent and almost open in those communities that its almost seen as a viable option for them ? I just don't get how anybody could even see that as something they would want to do never mind so many people standing by and allowing it to happen . 

It's one of the most abhorrent things the human race is capable of doing in my opinion above murder . I had a great childhood and my kids have had the same . It's the only point when you are completely care free and the world is opening up to you in front of your eyes every day . To have that taken away from you is beyond belief and the people carrying it out are beyond evil and the thought that they occupy the higher levels of society all over the world and decide the fate of everyone in it is worse than any horror film 

And then those same people get on tv and "urge you to vote" and sell you promises and fake dreams of a better world when behind closed doors their vipers ruining peoples lives 

It's really depressing that any human would see a child in a care home and have the power to help  and think anything other than doing good by them 

It's a shame guy fawkes wasn't better at his job 

EB72FCBB-82DF-4354-86EF-4F00935790AA.png