another big cat sightings 2

55 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Still lying to stay in the game, if you actually had anything interesting or factual to say you might not have to keep coming on here and making up more lies on a daily basis,?

Think of me as quality control Paul .

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's great Greyman does his thing and doesn't give a f**k about his critics. Carry on carrying on Greyman.

Id trap it and take the cage to Notton Lane with a note saying " ave that soppy bollocks " ?

Feeders have been there years...get the odd rat but they don't last long,  either the cat or the airgun sorts em out ....I find the cover encourages the birds more 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

I believe mears has had two or three encounters mate, the big problem is these people as can be seen in far more serious matters will never say anything to far from the script, I believe the lolo fella on spring watch is another big fan, sadly it will take something like a big bbc documentary that I don’t think is to far away before they will speak out, will also help one or two of the slightly more simple members on here to grasp what is really happening around them when the beeb tell them it’s ok to believe ??

Just sharing stupid thoughts, I thought if the hair is fake they haven't waited long, and you came on and said theres no black cats left... Also thought if it's fake it could be to get the BBC or similar interested, and you come on and said this ???‍♂️

Edited by Gilbey
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Still lying to stay in the game, if you actually had anything interesting or factual to say you might not have to keep coming on here and making up more lies on a daily basis,?

Look, I'm happy for you to indulge in your quest, and genuinely I am interested, but you are more than a bit rich criticising others over a lack of facts, as during the life of this, and the last thread, (what is it, 5-6 years) not a single FACT has been produced showing the existence of Big Cats, or we would not still be discussing it!!

• Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, Deker said:

Look, I'm happy for you to indulge in your quest, and genuinely I am interested, but you are more than a bit rich criticising others over a lack of facts, as during the life of this, and the last thread, (what is it, 5-6 years) not a single FACT has been produced showing the existence of Big Cats, or we would not still be discussing it!!

Chatting about big cats on this forum 17 years ago. 

• Haha 1
43 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

Just sharing stupid thoughts, I thought if the hair is fake they haven't waited long, and you came on and said theres no black cats left... Also thought if it's fake it could be to get the BBC or similar interested, and you come on and said this ???‍♂️

I don’t think it would be hard to expose if it is a hoax as the captive leopards in exmoor zoo which were the only two here for years are a particular hybrid, I have called out many hoax’s over time and several people for lying and I wouldn’t hesitate to expose it if I thought it was faked , also the bbc have been talking for sometime behind the scenes about doing a documentary, in all honesty I wouldn’t be surprised if they have footage already when you look at the quality of the kit they are using on spring/autumn watch ?

47 minutes ago, Deker said:

Mint reply Chris ….have that turnip .

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Point out one single lie Paul .Quote  a lie or better still do what you said you were going to do and pluck up the courage to come find  me lol.Got  to be one of the longest threats in history lol.

Shall I post you some big boy pants and a can of man the f… up .

Could you stop asking me to send you incriminating messages please as some of your fans that pm me have mentioned your liking for phoning the police when it goes a bit wrong for you,  which is no surprise really, you no who I am and we’re i am so just pop in and get it off your chest if your that desperate to prove yourself but just like everything else you have said you won’t follow through bully’s never do, your not looking tough just very silly ? 

• Sad 1
5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Could you stop asking me to send you incriminating messages please as some of your fans that pm me have mentioned your liking for phoning the police when it goes a bit wrong for you,  which is no surprise really, you no who I am and we’re i am so just pop in and get it off your chest if your that desperate to prove yourself but just like everything else you have said you won’t follow through bully’s never do, your not looking tough just very silly ? 

Mint swerve Paul .Wish Id thought of that one ,lol.

Is the old timers kicking in or what .It was you said in a pm that you were going to find me lol.You wanted me to repeat that you are a fake ,liar and a no good loser to your face .

If you’d care to print any time I’ve ever informed on anyone be my guest lol.

It all points to  you not having the bottle to follow up your threat lol.

I know who you are where you live and what you drive just by a few phone calls but as your supposed coming here I thought I’d let you do the travelling .

The lengths you have gone to to avoid a meet have been astonishing tbh but there tis .

I leave it to you to rant some more as grandsons just arrived and I’ll get more sense out of 9 month old .lol

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Deker said:

Last one, days to nice to sit here going round in circles but if you were in court and I had your dna as evidence against you, I think I would be victorious when your defence council stated that your dna was fake or had been placed there some of you just can’t accept what you haven’t seen and that is fine but calling anyone else that has a liar is not really a strong argument, the case is growing not shrinking the witnesses are not all mad many are in positions of authority but unlike nessie witnesses they are not getting less if anything they are increasing and even the grainy pictures are improving with some being pretty obvious if you took your blinkers off and eliminated all other possibility’s what you and the three amigos also forget but all those years ago at the start of all this I was asked to drive out to Wiltshire and meet a judge chosen by you lot to judge a video I have, and his word would be final which I did as I am a man of my word I think we agreed the footage was what I had claimed but you’ve all just chose to ignore that and spend the next 5 years or so calling everything fake false or lies so maybe try and take in some of what’s been said and done rather than just keep repeating the same negative nonsense 

9 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Mint swerve Paul .Wish Id thought of that one ,lol.

Is the old timers kicking in or what .It was you said in a pm that you were going to find me lol.You wanted me to repeat that you are a fake ,liar and a no good loser to your face .

If you’d care to print any time I’ve ever informed on anyone be my guest lol.

It all points to  you not having the bottle to follow up your threat lol.

I know who you are where you live and what you drive just by a few phone calls but as your supposed coming here I thought I’d let you do the travelling .

The lengths you have gone to to avoid a meet have been astonishing tbh but there tis .

I leave it to you to rant some more as grandsons just arrived and I’ll get more sense out of 9 month old .lol

The only person that has avoided meeting anyone is you, when you bravely told everyone you were coming out to meet me and expose me, but sadly when the reality of your mouth hit home you spent the next months trying to create a false spat to wriggle out of it which you have done but everyone still knows the truth, I think you don’t even know when you are lying anymore as it’s just part of your everyday vocabulary which does explain a lot of your confusion between reality and fiction, now go and have some interaction with your grandson and get out doors it might do you good with your mental health 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Last one, days to nice to sit here going round in circles but if you were in court and I had your dna as evidence against you, I think I would be victorious when your defence council stated that your dna was fake or had been placed there some of you just can’t accept what you haven’t seen and that is fine but calling anyone else that has a liar is not really a strong argument, the case is growing not shrinking the witnesses are not all mad many are in positions of authority but unlike nessie witnesses they are not getting less if anything they are increasing and even the grainy pictures are improving with some being pretty obvious if you took your blinkers off and eliminated all other possibility’s what you and the three amigos also forget but all those years ago at the start of all this I was asked to drive out to Wiltshire and meet a judge chosen by you lot to judge a video I have, and his word would be final which I did as I am a man of my word I think we agreed the footage was what I had claimed but you’ve all just chose to ignore that and spend the next 5 years or so calling everything fake false or lies so maybe try and take in some of what’s been said and done rather than just keep repeating the same negative nonsense 

There you go again, not a sherd of evidence, "the case is growing", so it is not proven!!   

Will you STOP evading the situation and STOP calling me a liar, we have been here before, and not once have I ever called you a liar!    If you keep calling me a Liar, then I will call you a Liar, because I have never called you a Liar!!!!!

Quick precis, not suggesting any are direct quotes, but they are in the Ballpark.

I have the DNA  (but the lab wants to stay anonymous)!!

I know sites that have 100% sightings, but I'm not allowed to tell you where!!!

I have pictures that 100% prove their existence, but I can't publish them as I promised not to!!!!!!

Well known naturalists have seen them, but are scared to say in case they lose their jobs!!!!!!!!

Etc., Etc.,

6 years or more down the line, and that's the best is it, and somehow you struggle to understand there is a degree of scepticism, and evade the point, of revert to abuse at anyone who is not convinced!!!????

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Deker said:

There you go again, not a sherd of evidence, "the case is growing", so it is not proven!!   

Will you STOP evading the situation and STOP calling me a liar, we have been here before, and not once have I ever called you a liar!    If you keep calling me a Liar, then I will call you a Liar, because I have never called you a Liar!!!!!

Quick precis, not suggesting any are direct quotes, but they are in the Ballpark.

I have the DNA  (but the lab wants to stay anonymous)!!

I know sites that have 100% sightings, but I'm not allowed to tell you where!!!

I have pictures that 100% prove their existence, but I can't publish them as I promised not to!!!!!!

Well known naturalists have seen them, but are scared to say in case they lose their jobs!!!!!!!!

Etc., Etc.,

6 years or more down the line, and that's the best is it, and somehow you struggle to understand there is a degree of scepticism, and evade the point, of revert to abuse at anyone who is not convinced!!!????

Really got to go now but if your so desperate the same offer stands get off your arse and come out I can’t be fairer than that I have nothing to hide and you are welcome to come out, either just for a mooch or when I meet up with the those that possess the footage you so desperately require, ??

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

I don’t think it would be hard to expose if it is a hoax as the captive leopards in exmoor zoo which were the only two here for years are a particular hybrid, I have called out many hoax’s over time and several people for lying and I wouldn’t hesitate to expose it if I thought it was faked , also the bbc have been talking for sometime behind the scenes about doing a documentary, in all honesty I wouldn’t be surprised if they have footage already when you look at the quality of the kit they are using on spring/autumn watch ?

?

Hearing more from people like Ray and Lolo would be good/ much better. 

So would a proper neutral documentary/look into it etc ?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

The only person that has avoided meeting anyone is you, when you bravely told everyone you were coming out to meet me and expose me, but sadly when the reality of your mouth hit home you spent the next months trying to create a false spat to wriggle out of it which you have done but everyone still knows the truth, I think you don’t even know when you are lying anymore as it’s just part of your everyday vocabulary which does explain a lot of your confusion between reality and fiction, now go and have some interaction with your grandson and get out doors it might do you good with your mental health 

So just to recap Paul as you seem a bit dazed by the whole affair .

You invited me down because my input somehow changes something .lol

I asked what we’re going to see and true to form you stated May was the magical month .I asked again but you couldn’t quite come up with an answer .If you had a regular sighting would of been something but what I was to travel to see ,I’ll leave that to you as I’m still bemused .There’s plenty of woodland and downs around me without travelling to waste a day  with ,let’s be honest here a chap I don’t really like .

Then when I told you outright I wasn’t coming and my reasons for not coming you took that as an insult and every since you’ve been on my case ,culminating on yourself ,not myself threatening to find me and do f**k  knows what .lol

The whole of the  thl saw your crazed pm but instead of apologising for a moment of madness you’ve swerved the issue ever since which only adds to the fact you can’t be trusted .If you made your excuses and told the thl you made a mistake it would be something but no you’ve shown your true character .How can anyone take you seriously Paul .

Theres still time to stop from losing face forever Paul .Send me your number and I’ll pm my address or one of them anyway and you can vent you hard man attitude one to one .

I don’t need a crowd behind me and have never walked away from a toe to toe .If you seriously want to meet and have it out that’s what you need to do so either put up or shut the f**k up you silly fecking turnip .

Anything else will be seen by all as a no and you live with it .

• paulus locked this topic