another big cat sightings 2

36 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

As I said 3 people I trust 100% told me theyve seen a big cat in the countryside, the bird watcher just mentioned it as a sort of matter of fact type thing, the time in Mid Wales we were on a massive sette, I was on the opposite side of the sette to the other 2 lads, theres not a doubt in my mind there have been genuine big cat sightings in the uk but I'd say 99.9 of them are bollocks, escapees, let loose due to legislation, I dont know, as for what others might want to call me, I dont really give a fck...lol

Definitely not calling you a liar, mate.  You are one of the few on this whole site,  I wouldn't call a liar.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's great Greyman does his thing and doesn't give a f**k about his critics. Carry on carrying on Greyman.

Id trap it and take the cage to Notton Lane with a note saying " ave that soppy bollocks " ?

Feeders have been there years...get the odd rat but they don't last long,  either the cat or the airgun sorts em out ....I find the cover encourages the birds more 

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Nobodies disputing there have been cat releases Fergal so calm down bud .

It’s the current claims that are a tad iffy .

Yeah, OK ?

You've called practically everyone on here that claimed they've seen a non native big wild cat in britain a liar!!

Go on, foxdropper, tell us all you haven't, you fuckn liar!!

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, shaaark said:

Yeah, OK ?

You've called practically everyone on here that claimed they've seen a non native big wild cat in britain a liar!!

Go on, foxdropper, tell us all you haven't, you fuckn liar!!

Please refrain  from swearing Fergal .

You do know it’s the default for those losing a discussion don’t you ,lol.
Find a quote Fergal .If you can find a quote where I’ve called anyone who’s seen a cat a liar then fair play bud .

Called  out definitely one ,maybe two for putting up proof that is nothing if the sort but never called out anyone for seeing an apparition .

Need to calm down or you’ll get your thread deleted .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 26/05/2023 at 15:57, Jonjon79 said:

I don't know if this has been on here before.......

WWW.DEVONLIVE.COM

One person branded the footage as the 'very convincing'

Here's the full footage. House cat at it's house. ?

Edited by EDDIE B
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
23 hours ago, Greyman said:

She was live on air when she saw it mate doing the ramblings radio program think you can still find the program online she’s also been on the podcast talking about it I was meant to meet her but it was at the start of covid and it never happened limited numbers and social distancing etc ?

I've looked recently and can't find much about it but it 100% sure I seen Ray mears talking about how he seen a big cat . He would be worth speaking to 

6 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

I've looked recently and can't find much about it but it 100% sure I seen Ray mears talking about how he seen a big cat . He would be worth speaking to 

I believe mears has had two or three encounters mate, the big problem is these people as can be seen in far more serious matters will never say anything to far from the script, I believe the lolo fella on spring watch is another big fan, sadly it will take something like a big bbc documentary that I don’t think is to far away before they will speak out, will also help one or two of the slightly more simple members on here to grasp what is really happening around them when the beeb tell them it’s ok to believe ??

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Please refrain  from swearing Fergal .

You do know it’s the default for those losing a discussion don’t you ,lol.
Find a quote Fergal .If you can find a quote where I’ve called anyone who’s seen a cat a liar then fair play bud .

Called  out definitely one ,maybe two for putting up proof that is nothing if the sort but never called out anyone for seeing an apparition .

Need to calm down or you’ll get your thread deleted .

Still lying to stay in the game, if you actually had anything interesting or factual to say you might not have to keep coming on here and making up more lies on a daily basis,?

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Here's the full footage. House cat at it's house. ?

You can’t even identify a barn between you, the cats the bit shining brightly and if Tim actually acted on anything he says he could still walk outside while no one is looking of course and film a house cat on his thermal to show us all how correct you are but he won’t will he ??

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Greyman said:

You can’t even identify a barn between you, the cats the bit shining brightly and if Tim actually acted on anything he says he could still walk outside while no one is looking of course and film a house cat on his thermal to show us all how correct you are but he won’t will he ??

when the last footage was shown you said that it was chewing a bone and someone was going to get the carcass of what it was eating, did anything come of that ?

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I believe mears has had two or three encounters mate, the big problem is these people as can be seen in far more serious matters will never say anything to far from the script, I believe the lolo fella on spring watch is another big fan, sadly it will take something like a big bbc documentary that I don’t think is to far away before they will speak out, will also help one or two of the slightly more simple members on here to grasp what is really happening around them when the beeb tell them it’s ok to believe ??

Obviously I don't know the guy but he always comes across as a guy who knows his own mind and seems for all purposes a decent guy . Would be disappointed if he towed the line to a script 

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Barn? Like in USA?

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Here’s the deal big man .

You put up the pics of the cubs and the dead leopard and I’ll put up 20 thermal vids of cats .

Got  to be a fair swap eh turnip .

The wheels are falling off Paul ,the axles full of sawdust and the drive is knackered lol.About sums you up old boy …..lol.

• Haha 1
Just now, Welsh_red said:

Obviously I don't know the guy but he always comes across as a guy who knows his own mind and seems for all purposes a decent guy . Would be disappointed if he towed the line to a script 

If I had the chance to meet the lad, I'd talk about other stuff, rather than big cats. The lads a world of knowledge. 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Still lying to stay in the game, if you actually had anything interesting or factual to say you might not have to keep coming on here and making up more lies on a daily basis,?

Point out one single lie Paul .Quote  a lie or better still do what you said you were going to do and pluck up the courage to come find  me lol.Got  to be one of the longest threats in history lol.

Shall I post you some big boy pants and a can of man the f… up .

• paulus locked this topic