another big cat sightings 2

27 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I don't know if this has been on here before.......

WWW.DEVONLIVE.COM

One person branded the footage as the 'very convincing'

“You can see the eyes  and ears of a big cat “lol.With a thermal .lol.
The quote  of the century .Same thermal image discussed in last I’ll fated thread mate .

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's great Greyman does his thing and doesn't give a f**k about his critics. Carry on carrying on Greyman.

Id trap it and take the cage to Notton Lane with a note saying " ave that soppy bollocks " ?

Feeders have been there years...get the odd rat but they don't last long,  either the cat or the airgun sorts em out ....I find the cover encourages the birds more 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Anyway back to the thread and reality .Here’s a leopard grunt .Anybody heard it in the uk .

This is more like what should be heard if there are any in UK lad. Any recordings in the UK of a leopard vocalizing lads?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Well, just been doing a bit of research on melanism in leopards and jaguars.

In jaguars, it occurs as a dominant gene.

In leopards, it's a recessive gene.

Very interesting.

Oh yeah, I didn't bother looking up melanistic yetis lol

Yes, the recessive gene may make it possible I suppose. Thing is, to make that possible, there would have to have been, more melanistics released, than normal coloured Leopards, back in the day, and I don't think there is much, or any evidence of that. If there is evidence of such, I'm sure greyman would have that information.

Without any proof, we can only go on hearsay, and hearsay never proved anything. 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, EDDIE B said:

This is more like what should be heard if there are any in UK lad. Any recordings in the UK of a leopard vocalizing lads?

Sounds like my old transit trying to start on a frosty morning 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

There was one recorded in Gloucester I believe ,right under someone’s nose .????

From memory you can hear  background noises unexpected in the UK countryside  like turning the sound on and off .Not that a leopard grunting is common place either ,just for the record .??

Anyway was shite .

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

“You can see the eyes  and ears of a big cat “lol.With a thermal .lol.
The quote  of the century .Same thermal image discussed in last I’ll fated thread mate .

2 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

Yea we've discussed this one before. Most of us thought it was a house cat. 

Ah ok ??

• Like 1
16 hours ago, shaaark said:

Well, just been doing a bit of research on melanism in leopards and jaguars.

In jaguars, it occurs as a dominant gene.

In leopards, it's a recessive gene.

Very interesting.

Oh yeah, I didn't bother looking up melanistic yetis lol

Basically it’s just more I’ll informed nonsense from our medical expert sandy black leopards can only throw black offspring so they will never revert to spotty ?

• Like 2
15 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

Yea we've discussed this one before. Most of us thought it was a house cat. 

No just a few of you but the one with the biggest mouth was making all the noise as normal, it would be very simple for Tim our resident thermal no it all no nothing to just go and film a house cat at about 20 meters and show you all how much of the tail comes up in the footage because unless you have a tail the thickness of a mans arem it won’t even by Tim’s own admission a fox’s tail won’t show on thermal, though his kit does look a bit dated by comparison 

3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Basically it’s just more I’ll informed nonsense from our medical expert sandy black leopards can only throw black offspring so they will never revert to spotty ?

Yes, BUT that is if we are to believe that only black leopards are in the UK. Two black leopards will only produce black cubs yes, but a black/normal colouration can produce both.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, EDDIE B said:

Yes, BUT that is if we are to believe that only black leopards are in the UK. Two black leopards will only produce black cubs yes, but a black/normal colouration can produce both.

Ok Eddie your getting there, you now need to look at the most prestigious cat to own back then and the country’s that supplied the pet trade with them also despite more of sandys wild claims the environment here is more in keeping with the naturally habitat of a black leopard ie wooded and shaded and dark as opposed to the spotted variety that is more suited to open grasslands, 

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, Greyman said:

No just a few of you but the one with the biggest mouth was making all the noise as normal, it would be very simple for Tim our resident thermal no it all no nothing to just go and film a house cat at about 20 meters and show you all how much of the tail comes up in the footage because unless you have a tail the thickness of a mans arem it won’t even by Tim’s own admission a fox’s tail won’t show on thermal, though his kit does look a bit dated by comparison 

I know very little about thermal, but when it comes to tails, isn't it at distance that the tail doesn't show up? At close range like in the video, the tail is very visible. 

• paulus locked this topic