another big cat sightings 2

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's great Greyman does his thing and doesn't give a f**k about his critics. Carry on carrying on Greyman.

Id trap it and take the cage to Notton Lane with a note saying " ave that soppy bollocks " ?

Feeders have been there years...get the odd rat but they don't last long,  either the cat or the airgun sorts em out ....I find the cover encourages the birds more 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mackem said:
4 minutes ago, mackem said:

I am more surprised that this is on his cam in the UK…

AB258ABC-3F96-4707-8832-BC0EDF4B0072.jpegI am more surprised that this is on his cam in the UK…

So where’s the white tail from .????

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Fakery written all over it like so many lol.

In fairness there is a disclaimer about the cat looking nothing like a real big cat,which begs the question why feature it on a podcast about……Big cats?And when the guy said I was flicking through pics of deer and that image popped up I nearly spat my muesli out.

C01C1415-AE4E-44B2-B395-BB5780D81265.jpeg

• Haha 1

'Big cat' seen chasing animal in a tree in West Country

Story by Emma Grimshaw  Yesterday 13:00

image.png.8862440b17eebbfe5a3db757d8575486.png
It's not just in Gloucestershire where 'big cats' are spotted
It's not just in Gloucestershire where 'big cats' are spotted© Sarah Cheriton-Jones/Getty

Awoman has described the dramatic moment she spotted a 'big cat' chasing an animal in a tree. The strange encounter happened very close to her garden in Dorset.

She said the cat looked very big, but also the way it moved between branches 'didn't feel normal'. Shocked, she managed to grab her camera and record the creature .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

......says she kept recording, so how come only a few seconds shown, doesn't look right to me, any other views?? 

3 minutes ago, Deker said:

'Big cat' seen chasing animal in a tree in West Country

Story by Emma Grimshaw  Yesterday 13:00

image.png.8862440b17eebbfe5a3db757d8575486.png
It's not just in Gloucestershire where 'big cats' are spotted
It's not just in Gloucestershire where 'big cats' are spotted© Sarah Cheriton-Jones/Getty

Awoman has described the dramatic moment she spotted a 'big cat' chasing an animal in a tree. The strange encounter happened very close to her garden in Dorset.

She said the cat looked very big, but also the way it moved between branches 'didn't feel normal'. Shocked, she managed to grab her camera and record the creature .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

......says she kept recording, so how come only a few seconds shown, doesn't look right to me, any other views?? 

Well, the fact she ran down the garden to record it, says it's bullshit. She'd have soiled her knickers, if that was a leopard.

Probably had to edit it, because A, you could hear her say hello Tinkerbell, and B, you could hear the cat say MEOW ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, mr moocher said:

if you would of bothered to read it it says about dna evidence being found in 2011

The thing with the recent dna result that is exiting for people that do this is not the fact we got dna as we have had positive results for years as you say but it’s the fact we have managed to get them into the press, Also interesting how the sceptics choose to ignore the subject of dna even though it is far more compelling than any picture and though there are none here I believe there has also been puma dna collected from.a deer carcass as well ?

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Greyman said:

The thing with the recent dna result that is exiting for people that do this is not the fact we got dna as we have had positive results for years as you say but it’s the fact we have managed to get them into the press, Also interesting how the sceptics choose to ignore the subject of dna even though it is far more compelling than any picture and though there are none here I believe there has also been puma dna collected from.a deer carcass as well ?

But all along you’ve been telling us dna isn’t that reliable .Suddenly when the agendas in full swing ,voila ,it’s pukka .Wasn’t there a case you described where bonafide leopard hair was tested and came back as dog lol.

Nobodies ignoring anything Paul ,it’s all very interesting but you  just ain’t selling it mate .As your just a foot soldier ,maybe you ask your captain to pop in and do a piece on here .Would that be fluffy toy Minter ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Greyman said:

DNA found just means dna, lots of faking goes on so it doesn't really prove anything.  A road kill or cubs found would be real evidence, that would be difficult to fake.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, sandymere said:

DNA found just means dna, lots of faking goes on so it doesn't really prove anything.  A road kill or cubs found would be real evidence, that would be difficult to fake.

You need to think outside the box  Sandy .Cold hard evidence isn’t needed apparently .

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Your right. Sure that Minter lad, with his cat sex dolls, could easily get a few hairs from his buddy who showed his cats on the documentary, and who better to "find this hair", but the two lads who are making a documentary on big cats.??

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Your right. Sure that Minter lad, with his cat sex dolls, could easily get a few hairs from his buddy who showed his cats on the documentary, and who better to "find this hair", but the two lads who are making a documentary on big cats.??

My thoughts exactly mate but I’m not one to antagonise .?

• Like 2
  • paulus locked this topic