another big cat sightings 2

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's great Greyman does his thing and doesn't give a f**k about his critics. Carry on carrying on Greyman.

Id trap it and take the cage to Notton Lane with a note saying " ave that soppy bollocks " ?

Feeders have been there years...get the odd rat but they don't last long,  either the cat or the airgun sorts em out ....I find the cover encourages the birds more 

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, mackem said:

I put a link up a few pages back,maybe this is the place,£100 a test ??

Apparently he denies any  large cat dna was ever proven but if I’m right in what Paul says he was silenced from doing so .An email to the man may or may not produce an answer .

• Like 3
3 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Can I ask where any dna results pertaining to large cats have come from Paul as there seems to be confusion .

Ive emailed the 4 large uni’s around our area so await their reply .

Lol... I've read a few bits and pieces... First your telling him you don't need him as you will find this all out yourself and have supposedly spoken to someone and blah blah blah... now you keep asking him stuff ?... and keep calling people by their first names when you have never feking met them... to be honest I find you quite strange and wouldn't give you the time of day personally... your calling him out but still asking him stuff... and for what its worth NO I don't think there's a big cat anything in Britain unless it's a house cat on stilts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
36 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol... I've read a few bits and pieces... First your telling him you don't need him as you will find this all out yourself and have supposedly spoken to someone and blah blah blah... now you keep asking him stuff ?... and keep calling people by their first names when you have never feking met them... to be honest I find you quite strange and wouldn't give you the time of day personally... your calling him out but still asking him stuff... and for what its worth NO I don't think there's a big cat anything in Britain unless it's a house cat on stilts.

I was talking to the organ grinder not the thl monkey but thanks for your input Mark .

Personally I’d rather you washed down those piss ridden kennels of yours than waste time trying to profile anyone on here but there tis .

Im sure Paul will feel gutted you don’t think there are cats out there …..lol.

Swerved any foxes last winter …..mint .

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I was talking to the organ grinder not the thl monkey but thanks for your input Mark .

Personally I’d rather you washed down those piss ridden kennels of yours than waste time trying to profile anyone on here but there tis .

Im sure Paul will feel gutted you don’t think there are cats out there …..lol.

Swerved any foxes last winter …..mint .

?  Get a life old boy get out loose some weight stay off the donughts... I can guarantee you I dug more foxes in you past winter ?....

Ain't there chicken sheds to be checking.... line bred terriers ???

• Haha 4
29 minutes ago, stop.end said:

?  Get a life old boy get out loose some weight stay off the donughts... I can guarantee you I dug more foxes in you past winter ?....

Ain't there chicken sheds to be checking.... line bred terriers ???

If you dug one it was one more than me Mark as I’m out the game .The billy big balls don’t work on me though Mark .I’ve done what I’ve done and that’s that .You crack on with your scatter bred bitzas though .You still banging on about my terriers lol .Quite sweet really petal .
I have a life mate ,a good one .Pop over and see for yourself if you want or just write shite from over the water makes no odds to me Mark …lol.

23 hours ago, mackem said:

……and he lived happily ever after.

That would have been great Walt,sadly I was dragged up in a slum,had loads of fights,abusive parents,and not many happy childhood memories,yes,I know,boo-hoo for me,shit happens,just how it was at the time.

Kids home and more addresses than your passport stamps ,guess I'm just bitter ,hey ho that's life !

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
26 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

If you dug one it was one more than me Mark as I’m out the game .The billy big balls don’t work on me though Mark .I’ve done what I’ve done and that’s that .You crack on with your scatter bred bitzas though .You still banging on about my terriers lol .Quite sweet really petal .
I have a life mate ,a good one .Pop over and see for yourself if you want or just write shite from over the water makes no odds to me Mark …lol.

Your getting desperate now lad...I'm about the 15th person I've seen you come ask to visit...that tells me no cxnt likes you... why would I visit you to lift a few chicken coops with a maniscopic and watch you dance about like Michael Flattely and talking like wurzil gunmidge and sweating like Jimmy Saville in a mortuary...no thank you...

The only reason I mention your ratters is because you wrote a whole thread on line breeding  terriers and you hadn't a scooby what you were on about or even the history behind them ya balloon...and ye had convinced the eejits you knew what you were on about.... aye a real countryside terrier man that has now given up...ye never started ya egotistical maniac... write whatever reply you want... I shouldn't even be replying to a man who lifts the phone to plod.... I await your pishy kennels and swerving foxes jibe.... 

Good night timmothy telly ?  tubby.

• Haha 8
35 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Your getting desperate now lad...I'm about the 15th person I've seen you come ask to visit...that tells me no cxnt likes you... why would I visit you to lift a few chicken coops with a maniscopic and watch you dance about like Michael Flattely and talking like wurzil gunmidge and sweating like Jimmy Saville in a mortuary...no thank you...

The only reason I mention your ratters is because you wrote a whole thread on line breeding  terriers and you hadn't a scooby what you were on about or even the history behind them ya balloon...and ye had convinced the eejits you knew what you were on about.... aye a real countryside terrier man that has now given up...ye never started ya egotistical maniac... write whatever reply you want... I shouldn't even be replying to a man who lifts the phone to plod.... I await your pishy kennels and swerving foxes jibe.... 

Good night timmothy telly ?  tubby.

Despite your obvious distress at not knowing what a line bred terrier is I still open my arms to an invite Mark .I’ll show the paperwork ,the pics the day by day account of digs but let’s not cloud the waters with facts eh .Can’t beat an online beat down can you and yes I wrote the book on that one …lol.

Ive enough mates ,real mates to last a lifetime but I’ve always got time for real countrymen of which you seem to include yourself .

Start a thread asking about my terriers and see what happens ya fool ,go on .

I’ve extended invites to plenty that have seen the dogs work Mark from way back to present day and some have become life long friends .Others not so .Where do you think you’d fit in lol.

If you think I poured my heart out to a  bunch of unknowns on here your as dim in real life as you appear on here lol.What you read was just enough Mark .You need to let go of what might of been and think about your own terriers .lol.

Ive never ever grassed anyone up for anything so if you’ve any thing to add to that go ahead .lt all seems a bit clutching at straws from here .Your scared to cross the water to see for yourself yet love to chat shite from over there about a topic you know nothing about .Says more about you than myself Mark .A coward through and through ,no backbone but plenty to say .

Your countrymen despise you .Your a proven liar and loud mouth .Why not come here and try that bollocks .lol.

.Offer still open for this coming season Mark ,still got dogs  that will do anything ,it’s me that’s given up not them .

Your just jealous Mark ,written all over your posts from first to last word lol.

Start that thread Mark ,please do .

• Haha 1

Back to the cats lads, and here's an old article, but a good read. The Aussies tell it as it is ?

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Rangers are sick of mistaken panther sightings, which detract from the fight against feral cats

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Back to the cats lads, and here's an old article, but a good read. The Aussies tell it as it is ?

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Rangers are sick of mistaken panther sightings, which detract from the fight against feral cats

Yes read that mate ,they’ve got serious problems with their native wildlife which let’s face it ,was never built to deal with any predator let alone feral cats which live to hunt and hunt to live .

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic