Is America heading for civil war?

Florida Grand Jury Accuses Biden Administration of Abetting 'Forced Migration, Sale' of Foreign Kids

Florida grand jury's five-month probe into the government's processing of unaccompanied migrant children is poking a major hole into President Joe Biden's border narrative, concluding his administration has been "facilitating the forced migration, sale, and abuse of foreign children.

@dailyrealtimenews

https://justthenews.com/government/white-house/tueflorida-grand-jury-accuses-feds-abetting-forced-migration-sale-foreign

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope he takes the deep state out, backed by the military and the good lord himself. And get rid of the policies of the extreme leftist agenda and perverts

Well he doesnt support the killing of babies in there mothers womb,he doesnt support the mutalation of young children under the guise of transgenderism or giving them life destroying hormone drugs,he

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Trump indictment just opens a can of worms for the rest now it’s show time ….

Florida Grand Jury Accuses Biden Administration of Abetting 'Forced Migration, Sale' of Foreign Kids

Florida grand jury's five-month probe into the government's processing of unaccompanied migrant children is poking a major hole into President Joe Biden's border narrative, concluding his administration has been "facilitating the forced migration, sale, and abuse of foreign children.

@dailyrealtimenews

https://justthenews.com/government/white-house/tueflorida-grand-jury-accuses-feds-abetting-forced-migration-sale-foreign

Great Stuff 

If trump gets back in then they need to go after the ones responsible for the persecution of trump, it has been non stop what they have put that man and his family through. Lets hope come election day 200 million vote for him just to show the deep state a big eff you

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

If trump gets back in then they need to go after the ones responsible for the persecution of trump, it has been non stop what they have put that man and his family through. Lets hope come election day 200 million vote for him just to show the deep state a big eff you

Way to fook…..ur gone woke……

• Haha 2

TRUMP: "I have a Trump hating judge with a Trump hating wife & family, whose daughter worked for Kamala Harris — and now receives money from the Biden-Harris campaign. [...] It's right out of the old Soviet Union. That's where we are."

Trump:

"Our currency is crashing and will soon no longer be the world standard...If you took the five worst Presidents in the history of the United States and added them up they would not have the amount of destruction Joe Biden has done...

These radical left lunatics want to interfere with our elections by using law enforcement.

We can't let that happen.

With all of this being said:

With a very dark cloud over our beloved country. I have no doubt that we will make America Great Again."

You'll notice that even in the midst of the precipice, hope remains.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, scotty12 said:

Trump:

"Our currency is crashing and will soon no longer be the world standard...If you took the five worst Presidents in the history of the United States and added them up they would not have the amount of destruction Joe Biden has done...

These radical left lunatics want to interfere with our elections by using law enforcement.

We can't let that happen.

With all of this being said:

With a very dark cloud over our beloved country. I have no doubt that we will make America Great Again."

You'll notice that even in the midst of the precipice, hope remains.

Still id hedge my bets on civil war 2, the way things are going its not far off

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Never mind civil war world war mate Finland just joined nato and Sweden thinking about joining aswell ….. world war 3 near death civilisation scare event …. Time for the world too change mate and for the better 

1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

civil war could kick off first right enough 

BREAKING: Initial reports say police is responding to reports of an active shooter (a woman armed with rifle) at Trump Tower in Chicago.

@GeneralMCNews