Pure salukis

5 hours ago, grompz said:

seen quite a few pure salukis, running over the years very unpredictable, some days and they were on top form they were brilliant at coursing hares, other days wouldnt try hard, would just lollop behind the hare, and wouldnt even attempt to strike or pick the hare up,never seen one retrieve, just stand over what they killed,owned a couple of first xs and a 3/4 bred salukix greyhound, totally different dogs, if i were abit younger id  be going down  those lines again,obedience can be very challenging to say the least, still i wish you well with a pure if you can find one with decent breeding and at a realistic price.

The pures do sound harder work but I don't mind a challenge. The best I ever had was a first x black bitch 27tts retrieved to hand loved deer and was a good dog to have at home good gaurd dog 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, jigsaw said:

That's what I'm looking out for ,or something close to it,...my last one was a good all rounder

I was young when I had mine, slipped her anywhere and she would do job tight land big land kill things where she had no right to. Looking back I wouldn't run a dog some of the places I run her but she didn't seem to mind

• Like 1