Fishing Comp 2023

How is everyone fixed for this year? 

Kev, have you had any contact with Dave at the fishery?  

If we run as usual, it will be on Sunday 20th August.  

Please feel free to add any comments etc.

Cheers, D.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We enjoyed the raffle prize grown and donated by Arry. We turned it into a sika stew.   

Great weekend as always lads, good to catch up again. Well done Arry, nice to see you win it mate..  Big thanks to Sean and Ollie for doing the raffle and auction.. another good laugh and it

Nice to catch up with the guys.  Many thank to Kev (Newkid) and Geth (White van man) for cooking and every thing you do to make the weekend. Many thanks to Luccombes coarse fishery who are s

Posted Images

I'll speak to Dave over the weekend lads.. 

I saw Graham a few weeks back and they said they are looking forward to it, best weekend of the year for them he said lol

They normally hold back a few statics for us, so any lads that want one ring the fishery to book.

I'll confirm date but as Dave said 20th weekend is the normal (week before bank holiday).

• 2 months later...
On 14/06/2023 at 08:31, twobob said:

Yes and yes get your self down for the weekend bit of fishing bit of drinking and meet like minded people

And good craic and great food ? 

Cheers, D

• Like 1

Been a couple of years since I fished in the comp (I came 2nd once but I don't like to talk about it) so has anything changed? Do we still draw lots for which swim and/or pond we fish on? Are all the ponds still available etc? Need to put the final finishing touches to my technique. :laugh:

7 hours ago, walshie said:

Been a couple of years since I fished in the comp (I came 2nd once but I don't like to talk about it) so has anything changed? Do we still draw lots for which swim and/or pond we fish on? Are all the ponds still available etc? Need to put the final finishing touches to my technique. :laugh:

You Can not polish a turd ?

• 1 month later...
38 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

What’s the details I think I’m gunna come down @Bush Rummagerfancy it pal I’ll drive?

Hi mate

This is the venue 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://luccombes-fishery.co.uk/&ved=2ahUKEwjdpbva2K6AAxXEV0EAHe9dCKoQFnoECBkQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3aW4X9R9HN1AaJPYwOu5Fc

If you want a static would need to ring them direct.

Most lads get there on Friday at some point and leave on Monday...when sober enough!

Tackle shop, cafe, shower, toilets etc on site... most people camp (we have our own area)..

Will have bbq, fire pits, logs, loads of chairs, canopy, ice buckets...

Most bring some beer and a bit of grub... its a muck in all weekend and everyone does their bit to make it work...

See you there 

• Thanks 2