Start of the bucks

As we know it the start of the roe buck season this weekend, now I have a little request for the few of us that shoot a few, I have a good mate who has is in a bit of ill health at the moment and has taken up stick making to pass the time and raise a bit of cash for “ help for heroes “ he’s after roe head gear, I’d be more than happy to cover the postage if anyone can help out, I’ve given him a few and if I’m out this weekend I’ll see what I can get him, but he’s knocking them out at a fair old rate

3 minutes ago, David.evans said:

I’m out the weekend, and if I get one stav I’ll let you know mate by pm 

atb 

Very kind, thank you, he’s been getting them off evilbay once he used up what he had and some he’s been paying 10 quid each for and although he’s not out of pocket when he sells the sticks, if he wasn’t paying for them at least 90% of the money would go to the charity 

5 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Will be a week or two before I shoot any bucks  but your welcome to anything not wanted by clients .I’ll see what I’ve about .

Cheers. I’m sure he will be happy with whatever he can have and like I said I don’t have a problem covering the postage for the old bugger

• Like 1