Best dog man gone

1 minute ago, DIDO.1 said:

Alright greb ??

That's what a mean f***ing idiots like him under diffent name ever other f***ing week. There only a hand full on here that puts any threads up a can count on my hand the regulars that visit that don't put shit up. Some that won't even have dogs any more or not even had them just come on to try rip into people childish c**ts a feel sorry for them. They say I talk shit but some of the dribble that comes out of there mouths some of there wording a can't understand any of it lol. I've seen you pop a few threads up on here and the bird section. But it's normally the same old that start with the slating. A wish most of it was bullshit my past life as a youth but am not guna lie. A got locked up for section 18 that was the charge at first but them asked would I take a pleased bargain which would drop it to a section 20 one down from GBH so I did a would of been stupid not to when Max is five years a got 3 and half so didn't do too bad 18 months and out. But a was young and stupid at the time. 

• Like 1

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could of called that old chestnut,  it's not that I'm in the slightest bit bothered where he sticks his pee pee, it's just the way it's pushed onto the youth of today that passes me off. Ask yourself

Sometimes I wonder why I keep coming on thl....then I realised we have gone from lily fckin savage to Paul Sykes and who's done most bird in 28 pages... .....you simply cannot find that high leve

Are you two auditioning for some new Guy Ritchie movie ?  “No Bangers & Mash In Armely…..Only Porridge ”, or maybe “Snatch’d In’t ‘Ull”. PMSL ! Cheers.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

That's what a mean f***ing idiots like him under diffent name ever other f***ing week. There only a hand full on here that puts any threads up a can count on my hand the regulars that visit that don't put shit up. Some that won't even have dogs any more or not even had them just come on to try rip into people childish c**ts a feel sorry for them. They say I talk shit but some of the dribble that comes out of there mouths some of there wording a can't understand any of it lol. I've seen you pop a few threads up on here and the bird section. But it's normally the same old that start with the slating. A wish most of it was bullshit my past life as a youth but am not guna lie. A got locked up for section 18 that was the charge at first but them asked would I take a pleased bargain which would drop it to a section 20 one down from GBH so I did a would of been stupid not to when Max is five years a got 3 and half so didn't do too bad 18 months and out. But a was young and stupid at the time. 

You were only in for 18 months I’ve had nose bleeds that lasted longer than that ya mad man 

• Haha 10
3 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

You know the daft c**t then ? ? That's him that's going on about Paul's done this Paul's done that. He's a pure plum that brain a pal of mine eddie who live up your way told me about him. Some things he's done too 

Don’t know them but I was on the scene back in the 90’s but kept away from that life pal, knew the tax man when he was about but just bullies back in the day in my eyes 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

It's a load of bollock mc like a say fools fooling fools. There's plenty out there one is on YouTube now from up north east big dopey c**t from back in day that every body up north east can't stop talking about Brian shithouse Cochran. Past few months his had his house smashed up motor smashed up. That's what happens when you go talking shit about people not hard to find lol. Jamie Boyle is intouch with Paul's son still Paul Jr so it may of come from him. But Brian giving it I'm an ill man now you shouldn't go talking about people then. And back in the day the TAX MAN he was just a big old bully never stood toe to toe with a big hitter. But you'll get lads from up north east yeurrr he did him a Lee duff lol that's all they can say two men. ? ? 

know a few did jail with sykes would drink and come to hull with em most a the time sykes was on high risk units not a yp in sight lol 

ye id have to agree them north east juicers like cockeral wouldn’t a lasted 2 mins with some of the men about in them days ok taxing junkies etc 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, BEARINATOR said:

Don’t know them but I was on the scene back in the 90’s but kept away from that life pal, knew the tax man when he was about but just bullies back in the day in my eyes 

Its the same everywhere you go,every little estate, village/town /city has its apparent hard men...All them yrs of acting the cnut and taxing folks and they ain't got a penny to their names(thats how f***ing clever they are eh). selling their stories for a couple of grand at the most....only so many roids you can do...kids grow up...everyone gets old,and karma catches up with everyone in the end?

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
On 06/04/2023 at 13:47, shaaark said:

The hypocrisy thing, gnash, is people supporting black sports people, any sport, and then calling them 'useless black c**ts' if they lose, or miss a goal, or whatever.  And on one hand wanting 'f**k all to do with them' or 'why don't they all f**k off back to the jungle' etc etc, then proceed to the nearest curry house, to be served their 'Asian' meal cooked by 'Asians'!!

Come on mate be sensible....what names people call a player who misses an open goal in the heat of the moment cant be equated to general day to day life.....and if you think name calling is a one way thing then you're extremely naive....there was a time when blacks/whites/browns had banter about our differences and for the most part got on......until folk suddenly couldnt wait to be victimised and offended.........if you want multicultural societies then you have to accept racial differences and not be so sensitive about them.

• Like 3
On 06/04/2023 at 13:49, dogmandont said:

My post was aimed at a couple of fcukwits on here who constantly try to make out they never ever do any kind of business with the etnics which I believe is lies and they're trying to portray a hardman image on the net when in reality they wouldn't say boo to goose. 

Fair enough :thumbs:

• Like 1
On 07/04/2023 at 12:40, Bangersanmash said:

It's true Nash most football teams now aren't English. Years ago most teams in England had full time jobs even pro football players back in the 30s an 40s maybe 50s 60s too. You played for your area so Manchester lads would play for man u , Leeds United Lads from Leeds. Now times have changed. But a man can't say his racist then be shouting at the TV what a f***ing goal he's a class player lol. Even the mangers aren't English anymore all you hear is urrup urrup urrup when getting interviewed end of the match. An like he says many will go to an Indian takeaway. Knowing dam well the man running it wipes his arse with his hand ✋? ? ? urrup urrup yeah he does lol ? No f***ing shitroll 

Nobody can stop the evolution of sport mate and why would they ?......i have the conversation with chaps of my generation a lot,do we prefer football when it was " our local lads " or do we prefer it now we are watching the greatest footballers from around the world infront of our very eyes...........while im all for the " local lads " structure of sport i dont let it blind me into accepting that being able to watch the worlds elite players isnt a good thing........i really cant see how watching and supporting West Ham as a football club even though we have some black players means im a hypocrite because i prefer the company of my own people....its just childish mate....i support the club badge,the football club itself and its heritage,the area and traditions.....not the individuals who play for them.....and as for eating an Indian....again,come on lets be sensible ffs !

• Like 2
On 17/04/2023 at 14:09, Daniel cain said:

mate, somethings are best left in your own head??

Absolutely.......unbelievable reading this....maybe its a generation thing.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Come on mate be sensible....what names people call a player who misses an open goal in the heat of the moment cant be equated to general day to day life.....and if you think name calling is a one way thing then you're extremely naive....there was a time when blacks/whites/browns had banter about our differences and for the most part got on......until folk suddenly couldnt wait to be victimised and offended.........if you want multicultural societies then you have to accept racial differences and not be so sensitive about them.

I just find it all a bit too silly, really gnash.

Used to see it regularly when I used to be out and about.